You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 5th 2010, 8:53pm

Irish's Legendary Weddings

Want a truly unique wedding? Wish for a unique story, to be told to the gathered wedding guests before the actual event? Looking for proffesionalism, and a bit of dark humor?

Then get married now, and ask for Irish as your consecrator. Guaranteed thrills.

*Humans only :).

Wednesday, October 6th 2010, 2:00am

when RogueQueen succombs to my meaty goodness, will you preform our wedding ceremony?
I'd rather die with honor than live with shame.

Monday, October 25th 2010, 7:38pm

he did mine and I Tell you all he is fanatstic at what he do I highly recommend him
:love:Sabankulah:devil:

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 4:16am

+1 Irish truly brings a unique element to the unity i highly recomend him :)

Tuesday, October 26th 2010, 8:05am

+11111111111111111111111111111111

22:02 Irish: Once upon a time, on a weather beaten shore, a young buck, son of great Odeon, chief Viking of the Northern tribes, was going on a quest.
Now these vikings, were low on imagination, so having heard the story of the golden fleece, and the golden apples, a summer before, Vikking(the son) was going to steal the golden privvy
The golden throne, on which to sit, would surely make him king!
Thus with great courage young vikking, set sail to the distant port of Thalos, to get the fabled secret room.
And as he sailed and drank, he saw, chained to a rock, a most beautifull maiden... and he forgot all about his quest,
He took his sword, and with reckless abandon, he attacked, the giant sea kitten, and freed the pure maiden, Athenia, daughter of Poseidon, and Aphrodites.
And thus, we have gathered today:
Vikking: Do you, Vikking, take Athenia, to always be your goddess, to be guided by her light, to cherish a.....

22:07 Vikking ยป I do

I love it :love: :dance: :smile:
http://www.wodinfo.com :secret: