You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 11:22am

Great Info And Guide Website Made By Our Mentors

Some of our mentors have used their knowledge and invested their time in the past weeks to create a new website with lots of information about the game Legend: Legacy of the Dragons.

Have a look at:

http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod

More info will be added every week.

Please note:
This is not an official site. But it is some awesome work by our mentors!

Thanks to Lady Jedi and the other Mentors involved in this project! Great job!

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 4:35pm

This is a fantastic guide, and anyone that has squestions about things in the game should put this on a hotkey!!
...if you ever....and then...the room filled with smoke...

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 6:56pm

very nice work for all mentor to constucted this site :P

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 8:53pm

haha i found my way to the humans forums lol
I run with the Hatchet for life

Wednesday, September 29th 2010, 9:46pm

We would like to extend our thanx to all those who have left us Feed Back on the Mentor Site. Please dont forget to give us a good rating and any ideas you may come across.

-Goku-
Buy the Ticket; Take the Ride
:yes: Visit our Mentor Website: https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 1:36am

indeed it is :smile::drink:

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 7:08am

The mentor site with all the guides is great! Thanks so much for having it out there! As a new player who gets easily lost, having everything in one spot is great! :)

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 1:19pm

@sidione thats why we make it

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 1:43pm

Nice wORK-!!

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 6:30pm

Very nice website,it helped me alot
Keep up the good work :wizard:

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 8:16pm

Figured i would use this Forum to inform everyone on the newest additions to our site. Of course most updates will show on the site in the news areas but for your convience ill place here any new pages we added

Thursday, September 30th 2010, 8:17pm

Update:

Kretch Lair Guide has been added.
Thanx to Moonwalker and Lady Jedi for providing most of the information needed to make the page :drink:

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 3:22am

new update:

Thanx to lady jedi for fixing the side bar on the mentor site. looks much better. Some pages have been moved to new locations to help shorten the list. If your having problems finding what you want then just use the search engine at the top. All you need is a simple word like Efril or Magish :)

A Few new pages have also been added. A guide to game storage for those who are interested :) and also a guide to the new Tavern Games ;)

If your wishing to help on the site then we are searching for several things and you can always leave us the answers/info in our feedback section of the website

1. Items found in Chests and Caskets of all levels. please do not send info from Precious chests or coffers
2. Mercinary Missions - all types, all levels (we may include both 1. and 2. to the site so that you dont send repeat info
3. Information on Balthazar - Guide and tips on how to beat, what to expect, what skill he might use, hp, lvl, things of that nature
4. Guide and tips on beating Korr, same info that is needed from balthazar
5. Game Guide to Plateau of Scropions
6. Information about Exiles Fortress
7. Whats needed for Red Badge in Choas Rep, Hunters of Fortune, Hunters of the Undead, Juggernaut, UK (if there is any)
8. Guide on the Arena of the Underground Knights

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 9:44am

great website! i use it few times each day if i need something to know :)

Saturday, October 2nd 2010, 9:03pm

Brilliant site, very helpful, clear navigation - thanks to all who contribute!
mintyrock

Sunday, October 3rd 2010, 6:32pm

Good work guys! :cool::dance:
:devil:DO NOT ENRAGE ME, OR YOU WILL FEEL MY WRATH!:devil:

Thursday, October 7th 2010, 2:08am

Oh great thanks I found here the guide! I am new to this game and Im actually start to like it.. but i need someone help me to get started more tips and

tricks to do quickly advance!...Cheers
Yaaarrr... Im addicted....:bitva:

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 8:24pm

Ok guys a here is a new update. Several new pages have been added. The much needed Goddess and God of the Cursed and Dead is in so you can read a little more about those there as well. Some information about Achievements has also been added to the site for you new players who are still unaware :). We also relize the Bog Elf guide is out of date and we are working to making a new one soon. For those who are interested in Fragments and Elements or just wana know more you can find that in the Items section. We are near completion of the Elements and it will be there soon.

Friday, October 15th 2010, 8:49pm

indeed they were fun to develop, also a new section on staches and bank storage on the way :)

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 10:34pm

Hi everyone ..... may someone explain 2 me why I didnt get any drop after I've fight with russet kakurt (MUERTO [4]Russet Kak... [4] -3 blow ) - no drop , no money , no anything ----- even no any trace I've fight in my achievments ??????? is that not strange .....look like is some erroe at the game or .... game is cheating on me ??????