You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 5:05pm

Lag Issue

Ok any chance of getting it looked into, usually doing college work i can run multiple adobe editing programs at same time as well as word documents, surfing and chatting thru IM's, I run downloads at 1Mbs so is no problem with my ISP or my system, yet for 2 days and more signing into client to play my connection frequently dropping to 2 orange or 1 red bar and lagging ridiculously silly and that's when client is only program i'm running other than security.
Others are also having same problems and we all on different ISP's and systems yet it hits everyone at same time :neznau: kinda suggests 1 common denominator is the client and game itself
thank you for your support

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 6:08pm

i have many lag with client,, its says more fast load and all but i dont see nothing,,, i take like 2 mins to put my pots + bless and for i can eat and then start fighting in rainbow i waste many time

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 7:28pm

+ alot of lag lately

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 7:41pm

I'll back on Pez on this one, it happens every weekend when more people obviously play. Your servers aren't good enough! Please improve them!

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:02pm

i agree.... i lagged out in clan event fight. :( could still throw summons... but fight screen would not load. :(
Go big or go home!!! :drink:

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:07pm

Not only during weekends, it looks like lags are getting worse every day lately. Sometimes I cannot even get online. Green bars suddenly drop to 1 red bar, which makes playing very annoying. And please do not say it is my connection, it is fine.

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:42pm

1936 this game is becoming unplayable because of the lag. Might we have the courtesy of a response from the admins? Or do you not give a proverbial?

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:50pm

5 bars on my client, I catch a fish, a full minute the game is frozen before it confirms my catch. Any comment admins?

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 9:00pm

Big problem with client lag. After the fight I must wait 1-2 min for the result of the fight and loot. Same problem with my belt, want refill or repack. For this I need perhaps 1-3 min.

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 10:34pm

Laggg... what is lagg? ooo wait, is about me barly being able to refresh one location to another? or me being stuck picking a plant? or me geting DC? or me unable to do elixirs?

So many me might be my foult entirly :cry::no:

Any way thing are geting ridiculos and geting info a a lot of other people experiencing the same problem, so is definatly not just my net (wich is working preaty good) so pls fix this, preaty pls.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 12:28am

Ditto, all of the above +++++:cry:
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Monday, January 31st 2011, 12:11pm

We are currently investigating if the problems you had were due to issues on our side.