You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 4:05am

Took money twice from me

I tried to buy this lot once and received this message: Failed to perform operation
So I clicked on the lot again to buy and received these 2 posts.

21:20 You have bought a lot with Great Elixir of Life, 100 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post

21:21 You have bought a lot with Great Elixir of Life, 100 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post

I then recieved 2 post but only first post had pots, but money was taken from me twice.
The person I was buying from only had the one lot for sale.

Sunday, January 30th 2011, 10:53am

that is what happened to me also

Monday, January 31st 2011, 12:43pm

talkynon, we will investigate your issue.

Sutath, I doubt that exactly the same happened to you, that you bought the same items at the same time. You can see in talkynon's post above what kind of information we need in order to help you.

Monday, January 31st 2011, 6:30pm

Thank you. I wait for your answer.

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 1:29am

actually Cross that is what happened to me other then the person had 2 lots of 100 great potions. I wanted the 2 lots but got charged for 3. I still have the mail message in my account saying that i bought the auction lot with no items in the message. I received the other 2 lots like i wanted but was charged for an additional 3rd lot. pls look into my issue also.

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 11:13am

Sutath, please provide the date and time when this happened.

Tuesday, February 1st 2011, 2:22pm

Auction: purchase 29.01.11 19:12 *** You have bought Great Elixir of Life (100 pcs) at auction *** the gold was taken for this but nothing was in the post.

Thursday, February 3rd 2011, 7:06pm

@talkynon, you actually paid twice to Lobo Fleshripper, he already sent you the money.

@ Sutath: The Breeze owes you 2 Gold 57 silver and 40 copper which he received twice. He has been asked to repay the money. If you haven't received it by Tuesday, please let us know.

Sunday, February 6th 2011, 6:00am

ok thank you Cross for looking into this and the resolution

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 11:13am

Tuesday now and The Breeze hasn't repaid the gold or contacted me.

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 8:56pm

any update on this Cross?

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 10:06am

Sutath, the money has now been confiscated from TheBreeze and sent to you.