You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 31st 2011, 5:18pm

Banned

After I pay for more gold i got baned. I have reread the ruled book and i understand that i got cought for illegal trading. I was hopeing if you could help me get of the jail. For me i think that 100 dimond is way to much to get out of jail. That is like $120. That to much. I mean i could play other game like wizard101 where everything is fun and i cost least. pus there are more people online. So i was hopeing someone could help me get out of jail. Plz! :rr: I do like this game alot because you dont have to download the game. so plz can i get out of the jail.. :(

Monday, January 31st 2011, 5:36pm

You can complain about the curse in the magmar guards section or write a letter to ban@warofdragons.com, maybe they will help you out. Good luck.

Monday, January 31st 2011, 5:37pm