You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 7:23pm

Black Dragon Bug

I took black dragon before entering the commander fight today however the effect did not appear on my character.:stesn:

Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

:ninza:All these knives!:ninza:

Saturday, February 5th 2011, 7:24pm

Monday, February 7th 2011, 4:59pm

I tried to reproduce this issue but when I take the Black Dragon Liqueur it shows on my character.

Did it just not show or did you also not get the effect?

Monday, February 7th 2011, 5:42pm

I was there, and was pretty surprised to see undie come without BD. I checked his effects list and it was there, but was not in fight. He did not get the effect, as if he did, he'd have a 4 hp healing/10sec, which he did not have.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 6:15pm

Cross Knight

Its ok... I am assuming it was an issue with lag, as i took BD about 5 seconds before the fight started. However i wanted to bring it to your attention incase there was a deeper issue.

I have since used it again and everything is back to normal.

Monday, February 7th 2011, 6:19pm

And no, i did not get the effect.

Tuesday, February 8th 2011, 10:23am

Ok, if this happens to you again let us know.