You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Dark Princess

Intermediate

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

About me

• Hmmm. What should I tell u all about myself? I live in the states IL to be exact, I am single and no I'm not looking for a relationship. As I stated in my hobbies, I love to read. Mostly romance/paranormal novels, the Twilight Series, Harry Potter, and etc. I'm also into video games. I'm a lot older than I look. If u all have read my info, you'll know I lost my mom to brain cancer several years ago. She taught me to never give up no matter what you do. She was and still is a very important person in my life. I will miss her. I'm sorry to say I don't have much of a life. I work, sleep, eat, and do my hobbies when I have time. I work nights so I sleep most of the day. One thing I don't do is let this game interfere with real life stuff. I need to work to pay my bills since I live on my own. In the game, I go by Darkie not Princess. My character is totally different from me in real life. I try to make friends on here and treat them with respect. Don't forget that respect is a two way street. I'll treat u the way I want to be treated. Hope to see u all in game and please feel free to post in my guestbook. :) Oh, my real name is Jennifer or Jen. I WILL NOT answer to Jenny. My mom hated that nickname and so do I. Also, my favorite color is blue. Have fun in game all!

Personal information

Posts (170)