You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Blood Brother

Forum Noob

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

Guestbook

Monday, October 28th 2013, 10:43am

By Dark Princess

Hello my friend... I'm glad to be your first entry into this guestbook. I'd simply like to say thank you for being such a good friend in game. You have been nothing but kind and respectful toward me ever since we met. You've even helped me out of some sticky battle situations if I'm not mistaken lol! And let's not forget when u were doing rage on stone golems and a granite golem joined. I died but not before our dear friend Amalie showed up. I'm glad to have helped even though the grannie golem had me for lunch. lol! I may not be much use in battle but I will always be there for you... Hope our friendship lasts a long time.

Your friend

Darkie :)

Monday, October 28th 2013, 12:30pm

Reply by Blood Brother

I am glad to know you as a freiend and look forward to many more chats and rescues as after all this game would be rather boring if you had no friends to help yo in times of need or for you to help :kiss2: