You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• Dark Princess

Intermediate

You have to register first, to connect to this user.

Guestbook

Friday, January 16th 2015, 12:37pm

By Ambipom

Darkie you're one off a kind. An amazing person. An amazing friend and someone i'm proud to have met in game

Stay awesome

Love ambi :rose: :snowball:

Friday, November 15th 2013, 11:51pm

By Rhendari

My question to anyone reading this is: Who is the nicest friend you know? And who is the scariest enemy you could imagine? For me, Darkie is both!

Thank you Darkie for being a kind friend, a smart and capable helper, and a menacing protector. You really are an amazing all-in-one package and everyone who can call you friend really are very lucky people.
Here's to a long and exciting friendship! :drink: :kiss2:

Monday, October 28th 2013, 12:43pm

By Blood Brother

well as with mine i am your first lol
Just to say i am happy to have known yoiu in this game god its got a lot to answer for has this game but a lot of it is very nice.As in if it was not for this game i would not know you and a few others.
I enjoy rescuing you and helping you as much as i can.
Here is to a long relationship in this game
:kiss2: :beer: