You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 181-200 of 435.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 1:55pm

Author: Dzaack

massive lag issue

connection to server interrupted ... great

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 1:38pm

massive lag issue

13:30 Dzaack: laaaaaaaaaag 13:31 budjoni » Dzaack: ++ 13:32 Battleking69: Attack on Female Kroffdor Warrior 13:32 Battleking69: lag 13:33 Dzaack: 1 minute to load fight screen almost for over 20 minutes now no mob has hit faster than 10 - 12 seconds in my fights... often i missed hits completely...

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 4:49pm

Contest: Mascot for the lottery! Stage 2.

I'll be captain obvious today: Fortuna for the girl and if the pet wants a name also, Dice would work i guess.

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:42pm

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give kennel upgrade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

normally, I would vote "yes" but we already face a drop in population in the game, if we give them the possibility to gain more money, exp and energy fast an easy, they will spend even less time here... the sad thing is, we reached a critical point in time where nothing good/usefull is just that anymore.. everything has a bright and a dark side...

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:38pm

How some magmar say DS act weird

yeah, right all you're interested in is making a point that you're a big bad boy. your game in no different than most others around so stop pretenbding to be something you're not and just be happy with who you are.

Friday, September 15th 2017, 3:57pm

dear Bamsi (and others)

on behalf of my clannies who gladly remove my daily dose of lost souls I would like to thank you for your care in our characters development Budjoni sends you her regards. 15:54 Achievement accomplished "Return of the soul"

Friday, September 15th 2017, 2:56am

If u didn't see it yet ...the admins are Great !

Quoted from "-DeathSTROKE-" this is why our old admins stopped giving a care xD if we want to jump to conclusions or fire at admins for simple changes that most likely wasnt soley her vote but the vote of the team of admins/ russian admins. then im sure lisad will be gone just as fast if not faster, give lisad the credit for creating things in quick time that the community asked for, video/stream thread, memorial thread.. now we see she is pretty involved now instead of firing at her. lets see ...

Monday, September 11th 2017, 4:32am

Tallars Dead in minutes

what I am saying is that if you just say and repeat over and over again that we don';t have people for battlefields you're only talking about a symptome and not a root cause,..I'm more interested in the root cause.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:44am

Tallars Dead in minutes

Quoted from "-DeathSTROKE-" what we really do Lose which is MOST VITAL to battlefeilds are players lol. there is a majority in every level who dont play bfs because of overbuffed players, and its even worse now because bfs dont happen as frequently, so players have a full month gather full blown blesses for bfs, and fair doesnt dissapoint to come once a month xD. if bfs were constantly active, there would be about 50+ games every week or two, (if those who quit valor cause overbuffed plaeyrs ac...

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 11:06pm

Tallars Dead in minutes

there's only one way to revive battlefields... the players have to understand that valor is indeed essential, better gear brings more money from hunting and will make you last longer in pvp also (to be a good fighter takes more than gear) so in the long run, the most obvious investment in this game is in valor... but everyone complains it's expensive and people overbuff so I've lost hope in a complete "revival" of battlefields.. everyone acts like they're paying with their credit cards for buffs...

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 7:02pm

No Break...level 15...let's Go!!!

you will only encounter that problem once... card packs can only be used once, battle skill elixir once/ day... so if people would q 3 - 4 times in a row the balance would be restored. And, at least in my case, I used some buffs in first hall then other in second so I wasn't buffed at max in none and still got 1st nd 2nd place with over 200l valor

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:22pm

Guide to be DS clan member

@justeen you are right in a way... this game use to be more about friendship and helping you mates, clannies and the average Joe before... something happened that divided both human and mag side in smaller groups.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 4:17pm

Incarnum drop rates

I think the incarnum rate drop was always lower than centrido.... I have max procurement lvl and I get 3 - 6 incarnums per 1 hour of hunting and with irrigudo max 10... 19 incarnums in 2 hours was the best i got... centrido drop was much better than this.

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:30pm

Slowdown during fight

why don't you download client? trust me, it's a far better experience in gameplay

Friday, September 8th 2017, 4:25pm

stop pointing fingers at eachother.. q to halls and show your bravery there

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 5:44pm

Quoted from "Armagedon" I have to say that this clan has changed a lot and I don't know what happened. I took an almost 2 year break from the game. Before I left, I was good buddy with OriginalSith. Him and I were battling often in PVP, always respectful, always fun, all out brawls and always funny gifts to each other after. Kinda like two rugby teams playing hard and meeting at the local bar after to have some drinks. Same with Tracey, she was weak as hell back then....and when she started pla...

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 2:03pm

Slowdown during fight

Quoted from "pallinium" i try change browser google chrome: much slow mozilla: terrible!!!!! explorer: very very good for luck from personal experience, this game can only be played on chrome... (I haven't try Internet explorer.. haven't used that in ages) but Opera, Safari & Firefox take forever to even open up backpack or autoeat or anything... Chrome is a bit slower than client but funcional.

Monday, September 4th 2017, 3:00pm

anniversary quest, miror hunt

yeah, I did that and now it works again... Odd I had to get this info from a magmar on forum tho... nobody from administration bothered to mention at any point the qst is bugged, i just asumed they removed it.