You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Today, 1:23am

Author: Cobra Commander

GameCenter Trojan Warning

Yup, just small life hack: download it, through it download (and update in the unlikely case of the game client downloading non-updated version), go to game files, add the client app to taskbar, close the files, delete the game center. No more trojan warning (yes, we all have it) and no more potential threat of your info being stolen. Whenever you wanna start the game just click on that icon in taskbar and it's ez pz.

Wednesday, July 21st 2021, 7:58pm

You made me post, since I didn't want to open that forum so you have to read it and take it as it is:

@dashkalikondash If there are still few active people in mentors, then it's because of either 3: 1) People are not interested, that is mainly because of toxic working environment, low pay, overall outcome being lower than what they expected or all of the above so they're just demoralized. 2) You are deliberately not hiring and/or hiring and kicking them out afterwards. 3) It just isn't enough, you need new ways to encourage people to join and then stay in mentors. True, you can't force them, but...

Wednesday, July 21st 2021, 1:05pm

You made me post, since I didn't want to open that forum so you have to read it and take it as it is:

Quoted from "-Kalikon-" I agree. I was also annoyed that Altarie reminded me that I haven't had a holiday in the last 1.5 years. I don't care if you had a holiday or not. I didn't put you there as a mentor, you put yourself. DO YOUR JOB. If you can't be online, hire people who can when you can't. People don't wanna join? Increase pay. Increase amount of mentor coins they receive. MAKE SURE THEY ARE HAPPY APPLYING TO BE, JOINING AND STAYING A MENTOR. Make sure they get their mentor training righ...

Wednesday, July 21st 2021, 11:39am

Someone copy and paste muffin's words on every single goddamned application thread please. Sometimes you just gotta tell the raw, unadulterated, cold, harsh truth. Thank god someone went ahead and did it. [EDIT: removal of non-English phrase] On another note. Welcome back. It's nice to see you here.

Sunday, July 11th 2021, 10:40am

Final - 11th of July, 2021

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Cobra+Commander Italy 2 : England 0

Monday, July 5th 2021, 11:28pm

Semi finals - All matches

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Cobra+Commander Italy 3 : Spain 0 Denmark 0 : England 2

Thursday, July 1st 2021, 7:41pm

Quarter finals All Matches

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Cobra+Commander Switzerland 1 : Spain 3 Belgium 3 : Italy 2 Czech Republic 1 : Denmark 2 Ukraine 2 : England 0

Thursday, July 1st 2021, 12:31am

some questions about this game

Ok thenk yu pls no keel animels, only do pvp, otherwise I attak u because I lov animels

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:47pm

Thenk yu, thenk yu for preise of my england. I mean animels in game, they sey "monster" and keel animels all time, of course also animels you ride, like endargar, shanker, gramvul, animels get really sed because of it Yes, me too, I not like enemy res because human always hunt animels, I hate human, I lov magmar but only magmar who not keel animels Pilek also lov animels so I like Pilek It is good your wife from Poland, my wife not from Poland, I not speck Polish. I prefer wife from Germaniya or...

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:15pm

Helo am 42 year men from Somalia, I selled [edit] pet dragon for internet connection, sorry for my bed england. No it's not, it always was here as 25% or so, 50% is a super rare event. They only introduce 50% when no animels left to keel Yes Polish players are here. But it is very bad news for Pilek because pilek lov animels and polish pleyers no lov animels, they hunt. They keel animels all the time. Yes, it's still ok to hunt in neutral areas because Pilek lov animels but magmars all hate anim...

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 5:30am

Round of 16 - All matches

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Cobra+Commander Wales 2 : Denmark 0 Italy 2 : Austria 1 Netherlands 2 : Czech Republic 0 Belgium 1 : Portugal 2 Croatia 1 : Spain 3 France 3 : Switzerland 1 England 1 : Germany 3 Sweden 1 : Ukraine 2

Friday, June 25th 2021, 8:27pm

Senseless attacks

Here's an opinion: I think you should stop coming to forums and actually work on your account. Here is a fact: you suck at this game and at presenting an argument.

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 11:37pm

Senseless attacks

Listen, I think I was a bit harsh on you on the last post and this time I will try to actually help you understand what I mean and where you are wrong. Let's just forget about everything you read until this point and keep this in mind: Whatever you do in here falls upon you. None of those people who raided and killed you are responsible for you sucking at this game, if you suck, find ways to suck less. If your armor doesn't allow you to kill kroffdors in 5 seconds, THEN YOU NEED TO FIND A WAY TO...

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 4:03pm

Senseless attacks

Oh damn, that message got messed up. Anyways, it was a message saying I got you added to my tracked list. Anyways, enjoy the attention you will get from me in future.

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 4:02pm

Senseless attacks

I think I know what the problem is. 12 years 1 months 28 days, level 14, war grandmaster rank, blue items and level 1 runes. That right there is your problem. If you don't want to get attacked constantly, make sure your account is intimidating enough for people to think "oh damn, if I attack her she's going to kick my ass" or "well, what do I wanna do? Attack her and get stalled forever until help arrives and I get killed or just go attack other people?" because what you and all the others who j...

Wednesday, June 23rd 2021, 1:44pm

Matchday 23rd of June, 2021

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Cobra+Commander Slovakia 1 : Spain 0 Sweden 1 : Poland 0 Germany 2 : Hungary 0 Portugal 1 : France 2

Monday, June 21st 2021, 6:15pm

Matchday 22nd of June, 2021

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Cobra+Commander Czech Republic 1 : England 0 Croatia 1 : Scotland 0