Search results 1-20 of 505.

Wednesday, June 2nd 2021, 5:15pm

Author: lol666

In the Tentacles of a Dangerous Plague

tyvm for the info, another long and not worthy quest of those

Friday, May 28th 2021, 4:00pm

Can i ask refound?(probably not xD)

Btw, could be really good if you put some confirm before buying that, in case someone misclicks But hey, just suggestion

Friday, May 28th 2021, 3:57pm

Can i ask refound?(probably not xD)

15:53 You have bought the following items from the shop: Promotion: Special offer from MyGames 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom! I think im the only one who bought this by mistake, or maybe im the only one who bought this Asking if can get refound since is letteral *beep* this ''promotion''

Thursday, May 27th 2021, 8:38am

Just to register how many people still playing

27/05/2021 : 3961 people are around based on ranked page

Tuesday, May 11th 2021, 3:14pm

Fight Freeze

Insane lags and game freeze over here too

Tuesday, May 4th 2021, 9:20am

Resources

+1

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 3:40pm

Chaos Invasion Started(if anyone instreted)

The goddess has given you the gift of insight allowing you to see golden scales. Received: Gift of Insight 1 pcs No in game messages

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 3:30pm

Race Raids

Watching this post it reminds me of the post on *beep* About get good or don't play the game In the end of the story : 1.Is a war game, so no one cares abt you getting 2 days injury bcs you are not a friend of high level of yours or you are not in a big big clan 2.No one cares if you gather or not, bcs, yeah, is a war game, if you need something, the paypall option is over there 3.Getting attacked and scalped? Come on kid, git gud and grow up, the one who attack for their dragon bless doesn't ca...

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 3:05pm

Race Raids

Quoted from "Lauriana" It's not just a war game , we must collect ressources , we must hunt too , if someone comes and attacks all days , all time the same player...it's bullying ...this player can't do anything with this injurys, you call it playing ?? and that just for a good blessings dragon ?? It would be nice to let the players who are not behind good blessings dragon play.. instances pvp exists for scalps Don't worry, who invades have always some tips to support their killing spree ego Yo...

Friday, April 30th 2021, 4:22pm

Question abt pvp(getting camped on base xD)

Nvm, they ended I were in temple, not in arena btw

Friday, April 30th 2021, 4:19pm

Question abt pvp(getting camped on base xD)

I must ress and get killed with 50% hp? this guy is just camping on human base ...

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 3:26pm

Race Raids

Quoted from "Lauriana" ... ... Apparently we are a lot of people here in game, but in reality she/have just few(most of times are always the same ones) player who can get scalps from. In the end? More and more people will get bored since a lot of people invading for scalps for free and the defence system is worthless(ofc personal opinion) of effort And, let's be straight, without any good event, if i get injured for 1+day i just don't play the game for 1day and that's it OFC, all personal opini...

Wednesday, April 28th 2021, 12:18am

Quoted from "zAquisgran" http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=36493 Standing 10/2020 unfortunatly i didnt actualize that list right before merge - but in fact we nearly doubled so thats great Yup, good to see it

Wednesday, April 28th 2021, 12:16am

Big and powerful magmar Erva

Quoted from "zAquisgran" Besides the fact that the view of honor is really divers in here i´d say that the card-set fight is totally out of that topic. Not sure if you know about it but probably now the latest your clan mates will tell you. It´s only once per week (or twice for sand clock people) so its rare and easy to live with it Ah, didnt see the card thingy xD then she/he have excuse who are against 6 scalps for free?

Monday, April 26th 2021, 5:59pm

26-04-2021 17:59 Ranking system showing : 4195

Monday, April 26th 2021, 5:56pm

Big and powerful magmar Erva

No rule protect people on neutral lands, just get used to not go there anymore after the merge. Is not safe anymore

Monday, April 26th 2021, 5:54pm

Race Raids

Quoted from "Magic_Unicorn93" ... +1 He is right, and since a lot of people are raiding, sometimes i just see the message and go offline and play another game

Monday, April 12th 2021, 11:28am

Do i have to report as bug?

Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" .... Gotta, tyvm for the info