You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

Sunday, November 15th 2020, 3:40pm

Author: -Sasgaard-

confused

to add to Nurosh's post, it also depends whom your damage was done on. The level of people you hit matters on the valor you get.

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 11:09pm

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

LMAO...I left the game 2 years ago and Sith was always crying...I literally came back 2 days ago and what do I see? Sith still crying...lol. Did he cry for 2 years straight?

Tuesday, March 12th 2019, 12:44pm

We deserve a response

I don't know why you guys still talk about this. Lisad's post couldn't be clearer. She said they won't be making changes. This game sucks mainly because admins don't give a crap about players feedback. it's that simple.

Friday, December 21st 2018, 6:55pm

Bf lvl14

Maybe they are waiting for you to have reps higher than a level 7?

Monday, December 17th 2018, 7:56pm

Am I the only one?

I have really good high speed internet. Never really had issues in general with this game and client. However, for the past month or so, it takes forever to open the client. Once I'm in it and client is open, it works great but to open it, it takes sometimes over 5 minutes. Not sure what happened. I never had this problem before. Anyone else?

Friday, December 14th 2018, 5:05pm

Admins - Help with new pet rep please

I didn't know that having amulets with caution on them help your pets not getting injured so maybe it's a matter of getting the right amulets on your pets...not sure....still, I think they get injured too much...

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:58pm

Or another solution if you don't want to change the high probability of a pet being injured, can you then reduce the lengh of the injury. Only few hours instead of days? Just a suggestion.

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:57pm

Not complaining, just asking for maybe a little tweak on the new pet quests work. As of right now, the average injury on pets who go out on quests is about 66%. Meaning, for every 3 pets going out, 2 of them come back with long lasting injuries and you can't use your pet for a day or two. 2 out of 3...that's tough. Anyways to set the injury probability a bit lower? this is going to be rough to do this quests if all the pets are hurt. Then we can't even use them in battle, etc.... I feel that the...

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 10:29pm

New Pet Quest

Since this is not in the library yet because of course, why would we have something in the library that explain it before it's actually here...lol Is there a guide on how to get rep moving forward somewhere? thanks

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:17pm

16:16 You have been attacked by Droolizard Gershess [18] .

I complained not too long ago about not getting compensation from admins when server doesn't work, events don't work, etc...since then, we have been getting compensation chests when there is a problem....so maybe next card deck opening will be a bird for me.....I'm calling the woodoo powers and Dartrong gods to get me a bird...

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 7:15pm

Welcome to the club then......The helmets, birds, etc.....are random...we are just unlucky....

Monday, December 3rd 2018, 4:22pm

9th time in a row.....yet some people get the bird 85% of the time..... I understand it's based on luck, I understand I'm most likely paranoid on this one but I'm wondering if "LUCK" in this game is influenced by the amount of money players spend in here. Seems to me that the heavy paypalers have a lot more luck than the average joe. Would be nice that some people (like me) once in a while get the freaking bird instead of this god damn fvcking droolizard....9 times in a row...WTF!!! That's all.....

Sunday, December 2nd 2018, 4:43pm

Coming back to the game

This game is dead...do yourself a favor...find another one. Most people who are still here don't have the guts (like me) to quit because they have invested so much time and effort in their toons, they feel that they can't quit as it would be a huge waste. The game is boring as hell, PVP is dead most of the time and everything is so expensive that unless you paypal a lot, you need to hunt for hours and hours a day to be able to afford stuff. This game is made of people who are stuck in here but m...

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 12:50am

[!] Dungeon of Forgotten Heroes: bring it back?

worst event ever...DO NOT BRING IT BACK PLEASE.... Nothing required, no armor, no buff, no medals, nothing...it's for all noobs to be at the same level as everyone else....this event when it came killed all other battelfields for months...poeple thought it would come regularily so they weren't queing anymore in any other BFs... If you bring this one back, all others will be completely gone....

Sunday, October 21st 2018, 5:05am

Tallaars Riggiing x3, I guess HH needed valor for ranks

I love when Sith calls everyone here whiners when every single one of his posts are about complaining about something. This guy has become so pathetic, it's not even funny anymore....lol Come on man, take a hike.

Friday, September 28th 2018, 3:11pm

Level 18 tallars

I know it pretty much never ever happens but hey...we can dream....come on 18s...let's coordinate and let's get a few going this weekend....come on....

Friday, September 21st 2018, 4:43pm

Hey Sith....buddy...check this out

I know you think I'm a cry baby but buddy, since I complained about not getting compensations when game is not working or admins scr ew up something, we got two compensation chests in 3 weeks.... Coincidence? I think not.... You are welcome buddy and have a good weekend.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 3:54pm

Equipment for pets?

maybe next big update then....would be nice to have something new to do to keep the boredom away.

Wednesday, August 29th 2018, 9:11pm

Equipment for pets?

There are slots for pet equipment in the pet tab. Any ideas when we are going to get that option available to use? Is it in RU yet?

Monday, August 27th 2018, 4:43pm

Compensation chest

Not bad...thank you.