You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, June 28th 2012, 3:11am

Author: Vastilos

The rescue of Orlufia quest

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help please? I'm doing the rescue of orlufia quest and im at the part where i have to travel 500 years to the past. I'm supposed to carry out gizedon's request, and I was given this clue: The 1st head says: pl-se-he--me,-e-gre-ak-to-my-our-do,-ase-ni-h-ad-b-g-m-y-do-ack The 2nd head says: ea-lp-som-en-fre-ok-fav-ite-ll-ple-push-im-n-rin-e-m-ll-b I take it that is says something about getting his doll back, but where abouts is this doll? I have travelled...

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 2:04am

magmar kills not registering

Hello admins... I have killed over 30 magmars the last 30 days (through cc, and random fights) and I am not getting credited for the kills at all. can you credit me with the kills since i am working on a medal and it is your fault they are not registering. Thank you.

Monday, February 14th 2011, 8:13pm

Donation Problem

Hello admins, I'm just letting you know that there is a problem with your donation method through visa. I tried countless times to make a donation through my visa card and it kept getting denied. I contacted the support for Visa and they said that you guys are supposed to ask for the address as part of the verification process, which you guys did not put in. If you could fix this so I could make a donation, it would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 10:36pm

Missing exp from quest

hello, i just finished the quest: An Uncooperative Chest and did not receive the 1500xp reward. can you correct this. thank you.