You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 2:58pm

Author: Sern

Parts of red weapon and bow Trade Fair

Hello again: I can see that my answer was misinterpreted due to, I have to recognize it, my native language is not english. There are red items (very, very rare yes) there and YES they can be repaired. In any case, to close this argument, if you want a very powerful red weapon or bow you will have to earn it the ways we offer. If there is the option to acquire a red weapon in the christmas or a special edition for another cheaper price then this is a decision taken by developers and can be seen ...

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 5:23pm

Hello again: Yes, the evil eyes are marked as 50s, my mistake. Then again, this makes the point given even more solid. Sern

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 1:42pm

Hello, SilentWater: The prices on the items shall only be seen as an something to orient players. For instance the Evil Eyes are sold for more than 50s seen in their description. Also the ludial chain parts are sold for much more than 1 silver. Another important point is that the repairing costs for the red items are cheaper this way. If the developers make them expensiver in their description, you would have to pay more for repairing. Kind regards, Sern

Monday, October 14th 2013, 1:02pm

Hello everybody: The main logic on this subject is that red weapons are very powerful and meant to be rare on the game. It is because of that we are offering those kind of stuff piece by pice. Sern