You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Monday, February 27th 2023, 1:36am

Author: NimKaar

Complaints About Curses

Quoted from "NimKaar" Nimkaar Login febuary 18th or 19th I Login everyday since febuary 21th Direct connection to a player with a curse, curse will be removed as soon as all connected accounts have paid their penalties https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Gazza-princess She no longer under curse but I'm still under curse can you help me The requst to remove your curse is already with the admnistration. It will be performed as soon as possible.

Thursday, February 23rd 2023, 7:17pm

Complaints About Curses

Nimkaar Login febuary 18th or 19th I Login everyday since febuary 21th Direct connection to a player with a curse, curse will be removed as soon as all connected accounts have paid their penalties https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Gazza-princess She no longer under curse but I'm still under curse can you help me The requst to remove your curse is already with the admnistration. It will be performed as soon as possible.

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 11:57pm

Admins thanks so much for killing this game slowly but surely

thing can be a little better only if the admins communicate with the community more and listen to what we say at try to work out a balance with ur idea and there idea to make a profit

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 11:55pm

Admins thanks so much for killing this game slowly but surely

same old same old all i see is admins have to find a way to make money for the game so if ppl will to spend to get endgame items/reps why not let them pay for it rather than having 1000 free to play players working day and night to get endgame stuff for free would would happen to the game if no one is spending? but i feel ur pain the game isnt as it used to but game cant stay the same why not while the RU server is moving forward and thats where most of the basic ideas for this server comes dont...

Friday, March 24th 2017, 11:20pm

Admins please / monsterbalancing humans vs magmars

Quoted from "foomy" i did not check all locations, but for the mobs i typically hunt, which is lvl 4-5, i see 2x and 3x the number of mobs in the location. is this the new normal, or a bug? it is normal players were asking for increase the amount of mobs got we got it finally thanks to every one

Friday, March 24th 2017, 11:16pm

Increased Monsters on hunt map

Quoted from "Berserkas" Also, can you tell us if everything is alright with the server? It's lagging as hell, and the hunt map isn't refreshing properly for me, while other games work fine. While I can maneouver between the extra mobs while picking resources, it's not really possible if the mobs are invisible to me. They move on the map far away from the stones I'm picking, then bam! Suddenly attacked Quoted from "Berserkas" Also, can you tell us if everything is alright with the server? It's l...

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 2:32pm

HUNT on level 12 .

Dear Admins, Thank u for listening to our feed back and complains the mobs numbers as increase just the way it should be and i thank u once more for ur kindness

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 2:26pm

Admins please / monsterbalancing humans vs magmars

i think pilek is right im in chion settlement right now as im posting this and i count 10 gungls this is great

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 12:13am

Official Turkish server?

if ur gonna add turk payment ull have to decrease mine too