You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 831.

Friday, December 9th 2022, 5:21pm

Author: -TheRiddle-

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

Hi, we want a quick wedding today, me and my loved one. 1. Bridegroom: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-TheRiddle- 2. Bride: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Jaffa 3. Preferred time and date of marriage: WITHIN AN HOUR LIKE IN VEGAS, PRETTY PLEASE <3 4. Consecrator: Any that is available during that time, no need for big ceremony. Approved, please complete the wedding the latest until 3rd of January 2023 or re-apply for your wedding.

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 12:08pm

Lack of possibility of joining to cc

Hello, long long time ago when CC were actually active BF on most levels we had a lot of time for testing how to get best players inside the BF. And with the testing we found out that there is some kind of safety mechanism that prevents people joining if there is a group in the caves and it's not disbanded. It's very likely it was made in order to protect the feats - not score too many points when someone is running 113 or not end too early with immos. Back in the day we had a lot of ruined feat...

Friday, November 19th 2021, 2:26pm

Consecrators open their doors for a new member!

*Ekhem* *Ekhem* We gathered here to cherish the love of those 2 beautiful people! (At least one of them is...) Cheers to the bride I've known both the bride and groom since so many years. And I still can't believe she chose him over me... But yet here we are! Let's cut it to the chase: Do you... GROOM promise to make her happy for the rest of your life, to keep her warm in the cold winters, to bring more and more scalps from battles, so that you can protect her better. Do you take her as your be...

Saturday, July 24th 2021, 5:53pm

You made me post, since I didn't want to open that forum so you have to read it and take it as it is:

TBH, you come saying external sites and programs are bad, meanwhile forum and game is broken. It's down often, it gets no real support, the functions are outdated and don't let me get started about the search function - if you don't hit the keyword you won't find nothing here. If admins don't help with anything or more like do anything at all what do u expect? It's also really narrowminded of you to laugh when someone mentions discord. Like, this is the platform for ALL the games, the discord se...

Thursday, July 22nd 2021, 4:46pm

You made me post, since I didn't want to open that forum so you have to read it and take it as it is:

@muffin First of all, hellos, welcome back Now to the real deal; This posts reminds me of a grandpa/grandma saying "Back in the good ol' days" 'The grass was greener' As I remember we were maybe a tad bit more active and diverse with people around the clock, but you can't say that all of us were fit to mentor at all. I remember some that didn't know half of the things you and me used to know, yet they were still around. Along with that I'm sure we weren't in the game 24/7 (ESPECIALLY NOT HUMANS ...

Tuesday, July 6th 2021, 7:18pm

bug

You have to settle for old friends instead

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 7:49pm

white joker deck for non mages

Admins rejected the idea on RU server saying it's intended to work like that. It's kind of the same as black deck - low level can get high lvl summon and high lvl can get low lvl summon. All about luck Can't be bothered to look for the thread on ru forum, but if you take white deck, translate it to RU and search Im sure u can find it.

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 8:18pm

Attributes calculator

Fun fact - Long ago, when the admins panel was available to see, you could check stats from monsters and they might not have durability but they did have initiative. That means that you would be able to always hit first if u had enough initiative. Never tested it personally, but just something that I remember from good old days. Liam helped me with equations so credit also goes to him. I just put them all together. THERE POSSIBLY ARE MORE EQUATIONS ON RU GUIDES - but it's too tough to look in ru...

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 9:36pm

Attributes calculator

Chance of being first to hit: 1 - ( 0.5 * x^2) where x is the amount of initiative you have more than enemy ------------------- Average reflected damage: Chance enemy blunders: Base starts on 4% if both lvl 11, if you're higher level it grows exponentially 4%->6%->9%->13.5% Chance to crit: Base crit: HW/DG = 3% BC = 3% + Add from set /not stated/ ~25-30% depending on spell -------- Durability calculator: http://finalgalaxy.altervista.org/durability_calculator.php ------- Description of attribute...

Saturday, October 17th 2020, 4:16pm

Automated Game Rule Changes Flood and More Detailed Hunt Screen Filtering

Oi TJ: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…ad&threadID=109 http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=169 Nothing there about asking someone to play something with me. Only prohibited thing is posting advertising links. (Which I did not do.) Never liked rules out of nowhere in this game, some things never change.

Tuesday, September 29th 2020, 8:01pm

Automated Game Rule Changes Flood and More Detailed Hunt Screen Filtering

I'm just here to say that somewhere in rules or ToS there is a note that you are obliged to read rules at least once a week. Not saying it wouldn't be convinient or anything, I really do think it would be good to implement it. However as Liam said they care about money, not about players. EDIT: Please do not promote other games on the forum. Thanks.

Tuesday, January 21st 2020, 2:11pm

Beefy's Rant - One WoD "rule" which in my POV, simply makes ZERO sense

So many things to rant about and you pick something like that man How about: §12. Transfer or spying on access data, entering accounts of others The access data of your own character (login, password) may not be passed on to other players, no matter if this is done for free or of you receive game money or items or real money for it. §13. Gaining financial profit, abuse of services a. It is not allowed to exchange items or services from Legend: Legacy of the Dragons for real items or services. Th...

Saturday, December 14th 2019, 4:31pm

CC lvl3-4

@Harley I blame it on the admins ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If they cared about something else than money we'd have more players, the more players the more BFs and less chances of fighting 'the toughest'. But you're right it's all players fault

Tuesday, November 5th 2019, 6:09pm

Question for administration

Actually nvm, you don't answer even when you announce it. http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…4727#post284727 I mean who sane would reply to players, right?

Thursday, October 17th 2019, 8:45pm

Legendary Gear

I'd suggest something else: Remove that weird idea and the armor, or bring it too russian server as well, I want to see their reactions.

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 11:14am

Thank you letter

Thank you letter! After I did some thinking, I have decided to write a gratitude letter. Some may call it more of a note though. I have decided to gather all the things that just are the way they are, for good and for the bad. The things that never failed me, that I could always count on! I want to thank the cms, devs, admins for: - So many special events, each time I open front page I see at least 4! Yes 4 brand new awesome diamond events. - Using every means possible to not communicate with us...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 12:37pm

Back to School Week - Monday: Maths!

Quoted from "Michonne" Quoted from "-TheRiddle-" Somewhere in China there used to be a doll factory. The owner had 5 machines making dolls and every 5 days they made 5 dolls. The market was growing, people were waiting in queue for his dolls. So he decided to get more machines. He bought 495 more of them. How long would it take his machines to make 500 dolls now? 5 days And correct

Monday, September 9th 2019, 12:06pm

btw. idk if we are supposed to solve the example but just in case: change + to 4

Monday, September 9th 2019, 12:02pm

Somewhere in China there used to be a doll factory. The owner had 5 machines making dolls and every 5 days they made 5 dolls. The market was growing, people were waiting in queue for his dolls. So he decided to get more machines. He bought 495 more of them. How long would it take his machines to make 500 dolls now?