You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Saturday, March 9th 2024, 3:27pm

Author: -Becky_Lynch-

Blessing lifetimes

yeah am asking for years now why do we still have some items with time on it ..whats the point of it so we cant stack it or what...are u so scared we could have 100s of buffs in our backpack..who cares if we have 1 pot of gold or 1k..but if i cant log in or whatever and all those buffs/items are gone is like u say to me we dont care u need to be here 24/7...well not all can do that we have other stuff to do..so think about making items with out time like u did on ee skulls

Friday, May 19th 2023, 5:54pm

sorena quest the scattered neclace/luan tiger offering amulet

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…+and+the+Future hope it helps

Saturday, March 25th 2023, 10:56am

Goku is poor

Thursday, March 23rd 2023, 6:20pm

Goku is poor

maybe ..maybe not who knows mate .. i do it cause am bored of the game after 13years of doing every singel day rage

Tuesday, March 21st 2023, 5:04pm

Goku is poor

good joke goku ... u telling ppl how to play ..leave ppl to play how they like ..and even if he hunt with armour u would still attack or loot him ..its in your nature only wrong what he did is give u attantion in forum ...cause i dont care what u do am to old to care about u and what u do ...but most of the time what u do u fail big time but hey mate its only game do what u think is good for u and leave others to play the game how they like

Monday, January 9th 2023, 4:01pm

allowed or not

i will i will ..and dont trash my mount he does more dmg then u on scolos when u loot me pff

Sunday, January 8th 2023, 4:26pm

allowed or not

u are soooo funny.... not grow up lil kid

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 7:47pm

Server Issues

When attacking monsters, there is a delay in initiating fights.... but fight it self is going as it was befor ..and i have a delay on quick slots when i eat food

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 5:56pm

LAGS ... so the game is no longer fun

Fight Load Times Aware that there are currently severe issues with the client, both with the auto-load plugins and fight load times. Just for info - fights run normally on browser. Please ensure that you have the "Use FProxy" option unticked and there should not be any delays. To untick the "Use FProxy" option, go to: Character -> Personal -> Preferences. Scroll down to "Others", and you should see the option there. There is currently no further information regarding estimated fix times for the ...