You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Monday, March 11th 2024, 5:03am

Author: Smiles Dude

Not reciving Efrils....

Hello _hunterxhunter_ has told me he wasn't getting efrils for getting the 200 influance...

Wednesday, June 28th 2023, 5:00pm

Game language on main chat

Quoted from "Yippeekiay" Seems silly really, especially considering most Germans can actually speak better English THAN the English!!! And no!, that's not racist, I'm English & know that for a fact!!! I played on DE severak years ago And interacted with many German knew english Just fine....

Wednesday, June 28th 2023, 4:55pm

Hilfe und Hinweise auf Probleme (KEIN MECKERTREAD)

My Auto eat is slow after some fights but still works.... With the food items I can select what I want....

Wednesday, June 28th 2023, 4:13pm

Just to register how many people still playing

My Mag has been playing 10 years9 month(s) 19 day(s) .... I play this one mostly now but I do Play the mag 4 hour a every couple of days....

Thursday, June 1st 2023, 9:56pm

Broken stuff [Post HERE!]

Quest>>> Stairway to Heaven Репутация гномов Небесной долины:

Tuesday, May 9th 2023, 10:42pm

executive

Quoted from "Skibu" Quoted from "Smiles Dude" The Client has auto eat Al laong as you have the food to eat.... but u have to click exit, who does do that? evryone click hunt after last hit That is not a hard thing to one liittl click os th mouse... Next people will want auto start fight.....

Monday, May 1st 2023, 12:33am

executive

The Client has auto eat Al laong as you have the food to eat....

Wednesday, March 1st 2023, 6:16pm

Russian Texts in Quests [Report HERE!]

Поговорить о Сумасшедшем Игуароне Воин! Вы уже спасли меня? Наказали этого Сумасшедшего игуарона [5] , что бродит днем и ночью вокруг моего жилища? missing information and/or details Fehlende Informationen und/oder Details

Sunday, February 19th 2023, 4:22pm

Закалка легендарных предметов Welcome, warrior. I can improve the legendary outfit, just bring me the necessary materials. missing information and/or details Fehlende Informationen und/oder Details

Saturday, February 11th 2023, 9:08pm

Conversation about the Dagger of Norvud Эх, воин, знали бы вы, как хочется мне скорее взглянуть на клинок отца! Клянусь хвостом Игуарона, я бы голыми руками в глотку Пхадду [5] залез, чтоб его достать, кабы справился! missing information and/or details Fehlende Informationen und/oder Details