You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are even more results, please redefine your search.

Monday, February 3rd 2014, 10:36am

Author: Cross Knight

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

Quoted from "SABRE" I know that Night Stalker. But Why dont we in the .COM server do it as reward mount for Hunters of the Undead. Do we have to follow the .RU server slavishly? We usually get the content from the .RU servers with a certain delay, so in general the content is the same. There are certain alterations, but if for example a mount is designed for a certain event (or a certain gender for example) we can't just change it. In this case the whole animation for the monster does not even ...

Wednesday, January 29th 2014, 9:15am

Quoted from "Kenhis" Questions: 1_ We will have the time of .com server? 2_ English will be the oficial language in this new server? I mean, quests in english, events in english, everything in english... also main chat. Greetings. You can find rthe answers to your questions in this thread.

Monday, January 27th 2014, 8:28am

I have deleteted a whole bunch of off-topic posts. Please behave as the adults you are. And if you are bored or in a fighting mood during the weekend - hey, why did we open the unbreak event in the battlefields? You can't even damage your things. And now back to topic please.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 4:44pm

I actualy have never checked if your tigers and zorbs are male or female, but I am sure some of them are male, so there you have your male mount. With regards to the Anlagrissa, the mount that is only for the ladies, well there are some advantages the fair sex has. We could also complain that it is regarded as appropriate for them to wear skirts, wheras it isn't for men in most cultures. But I guess most of you wouldn't. So be a man, fight for your race and don't dream of things you will never g...

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:34pm

Oops. I now changed the new ones (or, if you want, the very old ones) to :cool1: and :dance1:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:18pm

:idk:, :devil: and a few more of the old emotes are back. Have fun!

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 1:34pm

Quoted from "OriginalSith" Long ago, there was a list which was viewable for top executioner/healer/locksmith, Herbologist, geologist and fisherman etc... you get the idea. Is this ever coming back? It was nice to check out periodically to see if you ranked higher than others.. Unfortunately I don't believe this will be back anytime soon. I will try tp push that, but I wouldn't be too optimisitc. Quoted Can you bring back the :idk: emote? even as something you use accomplishments to buy? and pe...

Friday, January 4th 2013, 10:47am

Crystalin Cave error

We hope this issue is fixed now. If any problems like this occur again, please post the instance links here.

Wednesday, May 16th 2012, 11:55am

Diablo quest

Thanks, I have corrected it

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 6:29pm

Battlefields 2.0 questions

This is the case for all battlefields 2.0.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:28pm

Issues!

You can create a new character if you like.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:18pm

Clan valour xp

Please read here.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:13pm

Out of the game !

If you experience connection problems, issues with the client software, graphical issues or other problems of a technical nature, please follow these steps to remedy the situation. Step 1: Reload the whole game page. (Press the “refresh” button in the menu or the “F5” key on your keyboard.) Step 2: Clear the cache of your browser or client. Close the application. Restart the application. (If you're using the client, click on "Error!" at the top and select "Delete obsolete files and clear IE Cach...

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:11pm

GB Rep Bug? ( Or something else? )

Unfortunately it is not possible to provide an answer without more information about these battles. If you will find out that you don't receive the correct ampount of reputation in the future, please contact uis immediately with a battle link and we can check.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:07pm

why mining is failing so much?

Mining is quite a hard job, not sometihng where you justr siot back in your armchair and wait with a guarantee of success.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:04pm

Clan logo

Thanks for reporting, we will take care of this issue.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 2:57pm

Abuse of bugs

If the intention of this question is to find out if it could be worthwhile abousing any bug, I can tell you: don't event think about tryong.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 2:52pm

Is this a joke ??

If you submit bug reports, please provide all details. From what you provided I don't really know what happened and I cannot help you. Please also use a significant thread title.