You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 12:10am

Admins

I know i havnt been paypalling enough and it not even close to xmas or anything but do u really have to keep laggying me like this if u need more $ just ask and i will paypal.....o wait my cache i forgot to clear it....o no wait did that so plz just ask if your having troubles making your saleries or be like me and find a better job so u make more $ iuno either way be nice to have this fixed!
22:50 Some of your items have been damaged: Bracers of Destruction (-1), Contrition Cuisses (-1), Hero Belt (-1), Reinforced Warlord's Belt (-1), Rucksack (-1)23:04 Some of your items have been damaged: Pauldrons of Destruction (-1), Boots of Destruction (-1), Necromancer's Light Ring (-1), Rucksack (-1), Hero Belt (-1)

22:20 Some of your items have been damaged: Big Killer Axe (-1), Ring of Insight (-1), Rucksack (-1), Pauldrons of Destruction (-1), Bracers of Destruction (-1)
22:57 Some of your items have been damaged: Chainmail Shirt of Destruction (-1), Hero Belt (-1), Bracers of Destruction (-1), Ring of Insight (-1), Contrition Cuisses (-1).

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 12:30am

or just give me a funny excuse why it happening and what i can do to fix it (since we both know ur not gunna do anything about it you can earn ur pay like this :) making me laugh) :) thanks agian

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 9:32am

42nd page of Bassad

This section of the forum is for reporting actual issues and not for general rants. Please state clearly what the issue you had is (if you actually have one) and leave out all the ranting.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: