You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 10th 2011, 2:11pm

Russian Monsters walking the land

Floral Woe event, Stage 2:

Not sure how they found their way to our server, but they definately brought some chaos with them... :))
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Friday, October 28th 2011, 2:20pm

Yeti Bloody Ritual event:

And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 3:12pm

Dear Cross Knight,

Instead of giving me Forum Infraction for bumping this thread, you could have given me a simple answer. Examples of Simple answer:
"We're working on the problem"
"That problem was classified as a lower importance one, will be considered in the future."

That thread was left unanswered for 2 months, yet you have the bravery to call that English server and giving gags to all who speak other languages...? My god, half things on that server are in Russian still. And you carry on with the update process when all the rest fails. Ridiculous.

Follows excerpts from a message sent to my mail as a response to a question of mine:

Quoted

Sometimes admins miss questions due to the high number of it, or are distracted by other work and/or player, so if you do not have the needed answer within a week you are free to write into your post again to make admins aware of it.
---

Your support team.

Germany

URL: http://www.mailrugames.com

Business Location: Hamburg
Court of Registration: Amtsgericht Hamburg | HRB 104063
CEO: Alexander Goldybin

So, please...

At least you could have given me some lame "ty" answer in here for error reporting...

Yours Faithfully,
MindFreaK