You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:08pm

quest

Hello I have a quest or I do not find the solution (Runic Tablet) who can help me? ?(

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 1:37pm

I also need help with this quest

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 8:35pm

Ive just recently completed this quest so i will try to explain using the image above as my example.

1. First narrow down the possible answers by adding the 2 colored gems below symbols (think of mixing paint).
**Using example above: Consulting google or high school art class memory: Blue and yellow = green. This means the answer MUST be one of the symbols with a green gem. Problem is there are usually 2 anwers with right colored gem. So you must do step 2 as well.

2. Mentally picture each symbol ontop of each other. Then remove any lines that are equal. Combine all the lines that remain and the result is the correct symbol.
**Using example above: If you put both symbols on each other the middle fork sections are equal so erase that. The result is therefore gonna look like this:

You might not understand step 2 at first but keep trying and pattern will present itself. Credit for solution goes to those that commented on the news:

http://www.warofdragons.com/info/news/in…&id=1813&page=1

Tuesday, June 17th 2014, 8:52pm

Great way to explain and show the visual aspect of this quest!

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 10:40pm

Excellently explained. Thank you.