You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 3:58pm

Double valor in chaotic not working?

I just did a chaotic and we won, doesn't seem like we got double valor. Anyone else noticed this?

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:18pm

+

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 4:39pm

Issue has been reported to admins. It should be fixed now and as a little compensation double valour will be extended for a day. More info from administration on Monday!

Good game!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, December 2nd 2017, 5:16pm

Well, as of the 15:30pm game time chaotic, which was 90 minutes ago, it wasn't fixed yet.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, December 4th 2017, 10:14am

As a compensation valor and no-break in Chaotic Battles will be extended for one more day.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Monday, December 4th 2017, 1:01pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=285784847
lol no double valor as it seems :)

so 1 more day makes no sense if its the same like before

Monday, December 4th 2017, 7:20pm

Yeap, just got out of chaotic and double valor not working....you would think with all the double valor events all the time, it would be easy to switch double valor on and off as it's already all written into the program but nope....nothing ever works right here....lol. Pathetic. :woody:

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 2:52am

double valor did work on the next one I did...go figure...one had it...one didn't...I guess it's like everything in this game...it's random...lol