You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 11:11pm

some new's think that could help all player :)

First of all hi :)
got some suggestions !

23:06 Received: Dark Shard 1 pcs. could this drop be uped to 2 :p could be nice
also for the helmet ho have been bought with rare gnome coin, the option to exchange it back like we can do for gnome accesoir's could be greate :)
finaly some penetration mould will be apreciate it :)
thk :xmasparty: :xmasparty: :xmasparty:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:59am

im sure i ve already seen people drop 2 or 3 per mob, maybe is luck thing, or maybe isnt, idk since is mage stuff :pain:

The suggestion about exchanging rare coins back is pretty tasty, but if you going to buy the next purple one, this fact do not changes a lot, since exchange purple helmet with blue helmet + rare coins costs the same(considering that you already spent certain ammount of rare coins to get the earlier purple helmet) as exchange the old purple helmet + rare coins
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 10:57am

no, didfferent mobs drop different amounts and it also depends on the lvl of mobs you hunt... lvl 12 and lvl 14 kroffs are best at getting shards (not sure about eldives lvl 11 - 13) but lvl 14 eldives drop a fair amount also
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 1:11pm

i

im sure i ve already seen people drop 2 or 3 per mob, maybe is luck thing, or maybe isnt, idk since is mage stuff :pain:

The suggestion about exchanging rare coins back is pretty tasty, but if you going to buy the next purple one, this fact do not changes a lot, since exchange purple helmet with blue helmet + rare coins costs the same(considering that you already spent certain ammount of rare coins to get the earlier purple helmet) as exchange the old purple helmet + rare coins
don't need the rare gnome coin for the helmet cause i already have it
the rare gnome coin would be used to do a quest at lv 15 ho give's a lv 15 ring :) that's all :angel:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 1:13pm

no, didfferent mobs drop different amounts and it also depends on the lvl of mobs you hunt... lvl 12 and lvl 14 kroffs are best at getting shards (not sure about eldives lvl 11 - 13) but lvl 14 eldives drop a fair amount also
i'm hunting lv 13/14 krof but i get only 1 shard per fight :p
rarely i get like 2 or 3 shard's it's not loginc lol when you see that for the lv 15 you need like 55k shard :p
:lol:

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 8:27pm

it's a burden we've all been subjected to :) game's way of droppoing F bombs on us ^^
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 10:41am

:woot: didnt know that, noted :drink: ty for info
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: