You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:20pm

Zarlogs and Maurinas lv 16+

Why don't you just write in news also:

Quoted

We have made level 16-19 hunt impossible by adding 5 turns shield for each zarlog/maurina at beginning of fight.

Level 16+ stuff already are overexpensive, now need 3x more time.

gg

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:24pm

i was thinking in back to play

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:30pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: cry more about not making 300+ g a day

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:45pm

You are comparing lv 6 to lv 19 where requirements are getting endagar and blue set blue runes vs getting all medals of the game, two armor sets, full talents, full tablets and a full list of tasks and items to buy to get decent enough for pvp that it is like 50000g

^^

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:45pm

make sure u dont become a noob lvl 16 + cause currently im noob lvl 16 and its hard work to get 20g per hour hunting with buff i have available to me for free

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 1:46pm

unless i go crazy commando with 30-40g worth of buff to make that kinda money per day

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 2:51pm

i am already level 16 if you only make 20g then you should quit now

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 6:58pm

nice idea ruining hunting in the update. game got 10x worse with update. gratz didn't think they would be able to fuk things up this quickly

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 12:20am

nice idea ruining hunting in the update. game got 10x worse with update. gratz didn't think they would be able to fuk things up this quickly

wait till they open level 20, it gets worst
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 1:41am

they always reduce the amount of golds you can get on the current higher levels with every update...
and you still complain :) it's a feature
404 not found

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 8:09am

each time admins maake such changes people leaves, not all have 5-10k gold in pocket that dont care for hunting mobs and not all paypal and to survive or at least be nearly compatible with others need to hunt, each inst or platoe fights or any other in pvp need bless and gold, without proper hunt many will leave

so fix it back

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 8:49am

don't take bad my next words,
let it be, if it is gonna die for a bad administration, let it die

I'm a hunter, not a big one, not a paypaller (anymore), if I can't play I leave, simple
we shouldn't care about these stuffs IMHO
404 not found

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 8:42pm

i am not like arabian camp mobs hard effects strongly i trying hunting now.
other update urgently needed for 20 level.zarlog maurın bug missing features at the moment
20 level update as soon as possible condition for this

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 11:12pm

why the game gets worse after every update?
next update(for lwl 20) will be even worse.
no arena, no temples, no cc, no chaotic, no talaar. and no zarlog now.
90% of the players were hunting zarlog to hunt. Garbage monsters, not enough for needs. Kodrag is better than new zarlog and maurin
Tthis server is dead. İ guess, soon many people will leave the game. But np, diamond events every day coming. Admins workingggggg for playersssss

Friday, April 27th 2018, 12:49am

In my opinion this change is going to balance the hunting profit diference between lvl 19 and all other mages.
Is an administration move and we have no choice. But they did not think it through...

This change is going to decrease the currency (money) flow in game.
Is a good thing aparently because auction prices are going to be lower and items will be more available for the lower lvl players, which can stimulate their gaming process.

On other hand we have that decreasing the money flow also will decrease the diamond flow into game and bottom line this can affect the success of the project.

I'm going to explain the last statement, because probably many players think that game money flow is not related to diamond flow... It wasn't till admins introduce the diamond certificates (DC).
What is going to happend is that paypalers are going to buy DC exactly how they did before and will have dificulties selling them because the DC customers (lvl 19) dont have the cash.
So, paypaler will have to sell cheaper (this event is going to be part of the price drop in AH) and with time they will not buy that many certificates as before.

I predict at least a 20% divaluation of the game currency...
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

Friday, April 27th 2018, 2:45am

Sadly but zarlogs and maurins takes too much time to hunt nowadays,can't imagine how hard it will be for the fresh lvled players to face with such crazy monsters during complete of chain of quests in level 16 locations.

But new locations isn't bad alternative for light blessings hunting or with no blessings at all. With no blessings: You have received 86 28 .

Friday, April 27th 2018, 9:05am

They changed also habu on white reef, now they regenerate life pretty fast (750hp in 8s more or less), before was slower and you could kill them without letting them regenerate :)

I'm back to my daigon kill now lol
404 not found

Friday, April 27th 2018, 9:08am

decreased also kennel rewards for daigon lol
404 not found

Friday, April 27th 2018, 10:13am

zarlog does not take time for me 1 hours total 230 250 mob 80or90x3=240-270 genreral total my hunt 2 hours 500 mob. zarlog % 50 psychıal -cast low now problem for everybody.no my time 8 10 hours hunt
randarırar stun-critical 20-30sec normal blow max 40- 50 4 5 bless lowest 60 silver high 70- 97 does not give constantly
Do not pollute the information here

Friday, April 27th 2018, 1:13pm

I'm not gonna talk about how lvl 16 zarlogs have more hp and more durability, I'm not gonna talk about how the monetary reward after each fight on them went down like 30 - 40% what I am pissed at is that I cant even fish anymore... 3 out 5 tries on fishing are fails... 40 min fishing now and I got 60 fish with red tool. .well:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.