You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 10:15pm

Attack Rules

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…1378#post281378

From this post, what I understand is that Level 11 and higher level players can be attacked anywhere and there is no need for provocation. Am I missing some other rule that stops us from executing players? Executing them 100x per day? :music:

Past attack rules also were generally only stating regarding level 10 and below players. Not Level 11 and up, but a player lvl17-18 attacking a lvl11 player did get jailed. Under which rule was that?

Need answer from guards or Admin, as every player is reading it differently.
:sarcastic:☚-THE DEMON KING-☛:sarcastic:

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 10:19pm

"The attack rule does not apply to any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher."

This part specifically. :gum:

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 10:23pm

yep from 11 to 20 do what u want

Tuesday, May 28th 2019, 10:28pm

Free real estate until admin says something else :horse: :horse:

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 1:03am

''From now on, there is an outright BAN on attacks against any player of the SAME and OPPOSITE race, whose level is below your level by more than 5. This rule only applies for attacks on players with level 10 or lower and is valid only on territories directly belonging to any of the races.''
Also It would be good to clarify this one, which is the difference beteween last one(before update). It said basically the same, but not; the part of ''same'' race, does this mean a lvl16 cant exe a lvl10 even even with provokation before? Mages has no protection? since has demon king quoted "The attack rule does not apply to any attacks on players whose level is 11 or higher." is below this one, does it mean the top rule which should protect all from +5 level attackers doesnt work for mages aka we have no exe rule for us? :D
cheers

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 1:07am

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 4:11am

The only difference I see between the last one and this one is they added point no.8 - invisible attacks.

Yes, they changed first point to "Same and Opposite" race, but if before this it was interpreted as - you can attack any mage when raiding, and not as - you can attack any mage (same or different race) anywhere.

I don't know if I made any sense, cos I'm sure many feel the rule itself doesn't.

So correct me if I'm wrong, that the only change in Attack Rule 2.0 is an addition of point no.8. Everything else you understood from old rule stays.

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 7:31am

Am I missing some other rule that stops us from executing players? Executing them 100x per day?

Quoted

8. All attacks under the use of invisibility also DO fall under all the rules mentioned above, as well as the article 9 Code of Conduct.

You can find these rules added to the Game Rules, under the Penalties section: Point 8, Destructive actions .

This is the restriction you should keep in mind when attacking other players. If you make it impossible for other players to play over a certain time, article 9coc will be applied. So please keep it reasonable, as every player has the right to enjoy the game.

If you have any questions left, you can ask always contact me or any other guard for clarification.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (May 29th 2019, 8:56am)

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 8:55am

Past attack rules also were generally only stating regarding level 10 and below players. Not Level 11 and up, but a player lvl17-18 attacking a lvl11 player did get jailed. Under which rule was that?

That was under the executioner rule which stated that attacks (the use of executioner and attack scrolls) on OWN race only was allowed if you had a valid reason to attack this player of your own race.

Now you can attack whoever you don't like as long as the player is no level 10- and no more than 5 levels below the attackers level unless there is a valid reason and proof (screenshot of the provocation). However, you also can attack any level 10- as long as your level is not more that 5.

To be more precise:
A level 10 can attack any level 5+
A level 11 can attack any level 6+

without valid reason.

A level 16 only can attack a level 10- if there has been a valid reason.

Players from level 11 are not protected by any rule.

But also keep in mind please, that the rule Attack on guards in retaliation for their work still is valid and will be applied, if the reason is obvious, no matter about any other excuses for the attack. Please also understand, that guards only doing their work in enforcing game rules and that there is no personal reason behind any jailing. Don't release your anger about a jailing on the person/group who applies it. Be fair :)

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 9:02am

can a lvl 20 order a lvl 10 to kill a lvl 5 without having provocation? so long as they dont attack themselves

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 9:05am

Yes. Level difference is always considered from the actual attacker, not the orderer.

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 9:07am

thanks for fast responce :thumbsup:

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 10:08am

Awesome , thank you for the answers Sequana :)

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 10:09am

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

WE CAN NOW ATTACK ANYONE (within the 5 lvl range) WITH NO VALID REASON IF NOT DONE EXCESSIVELY?

MAGES CAN ATTACK ANY MAGE WITH NO VALID REASON IF NOT DONE EXCESSIVELY?????

REJOICEEEEEEEEEEE

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 10:21am

So please keep it reasonable, as every player has the right to enjoy the game.

This has always been the point we campaigned for earlier, get rid of the old attack rule, just make it so that the executions don't get too excessive.

I think it's probably a good move to "define" how many times would count as being unreasonable? Like, perhaps, 10 times/day like Purge day?

Wednesday, May 29th 2019, 10:34am

Reasonable means in a way the victim still can play normally. As soon as any player cannot play normal anymore, if you keep him away from playing the game, it will cross the line.

And with 10 attacks on a daily base, normal game play is not being given anymore.

I think you all are smart enough to know how far you can go, if not, there will be a friendly warning from guards first with the request to stop attacks. If that is being ignored, you will face article 9coc.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 1:33pm

Maybe it has been already answered but what if :
A lvl 5 mag player attacks a lvl 4 player in human'n lands.
Then the human is backed up by a lvl 11 human mage.
Can a mag mage join or not ? Because there is still a lvl 4 in the fight, but a lvl 11 joined.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 2:01pm

In this case, as soon as the level 11 joins, every mag can join the fight. If the level 4 gets supported by a level 6, the attacker only can ask for support up to level 11.

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 3:50pm

Okay, thanks for fast answer :)