You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 4:44pm

Big and powerful magmar Erva

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…13&server_id=10
Hi guys,
I just want to show you this fight. Speak and think what you want but in my opinion this guy have no honor.
Have a nice day!

Monday, April 26th 2021, 5:56pm

No rule protect people on neutral lands, just get used to not go there anymore after the merge.
Is not safe anymore :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Monday, April 26th 2021, 10:56pm

Besides the fact that the view of honor is really divers in here i´d say that
the card-set fight is totally out of that topic.

Not sure if you know about it but probably now the latest your clan mates will tell you.
It´s only once per week (or twice for sand clock people) so its rare and easy to live with
it

Monday, April 26th 2021, 10:58pm

P.S.:

Could you please ring if you come Fortress?

I need to use my card set :sarcastic:

Wednesday, April 28th 2021, 12:16am

Besides the fact that the view of honor is really divers in here i´d say that
the card-set fight is totally out of that topic.

Not sure if you know about it but probably now the latest your clan mates will tell you.
It´s only once per week (or twice for sand clock people) so its rare and easy to live with
it

Ah, didnt see the card thingy xD then she/he have excuse :lol: who are against 6 scalps for free? :snowball: :angel:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 11:16pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.