You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 4th 2021, 10:44pm

travel and attack

Hello everyone,

it's starting to annoy players that can do nothings against player that comme buffed

and kill unbuffed players or players that don't know how to play this game (NOOB)!!.

everyone is trying to grow in this game, but if we demotivate them, these players will no longer want to evolve.

I losed friends becausse of that. We losed many warriors in this game becausse of that.

on the one hand I can understand these players who attack for the blessing dragon Infi. they can travel where they want and when they want because there is no rule against their. Its obliges other people who can afford them to do the same .well: .

What i propose: :teacher:
there must be a Time to travel, when Time over travel is close.

created a territory just for mages 11 + becausse from lvl 9 players can be attacked by lvl11 and the chances of winning are low since they have no mana.

Admin hase to find another way so even the bad players can still grow.

Thank you to read my message and have a nice game :gift: :hug:

-

Friday, June 4th 2021, 10:52pm

it's actually good if they come, while in battle you can unleash all your hex and destructor... :xmasparty:

besides, check this rep... it's already built in game for that... items very useful for dat :glance:
http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=253
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Friday, June 4th 2021, 11:12pm

yes, it's boring to be attacked while I'm afk at my estate or at a place and coming back seing I'm dead with a great injury. One time I got attacked by the same players 3 times in short of time (result : +3days of injury level 12)

We come to play the game and progress as we want. Playpalers can afford to pay everything but I don't play like this.

Thursday, June 10th 2021, 3:36pm

+1

Whenever I see strong enemy raiders I either hide in a shop or log off, but I want to develop my character. Some level 12 humans come and kill level 10-20 magmars, all lv 19-20 come and do same thing just faster, if you don't believe me check completed fights. Also "Attack rule" doesn't defend level 11+ from level 20, and enemies (yes paypallers with closed info) are watching all players with open info and use portal in their estate to jump straight to our county and kill them which is also unfair because it's a 100% pay to win the free to play game. Because of this problem many players stay low level forever.

Please do what -Resurr3cT- offered, and do either of next things:

1. Limit number of buffs for raiding on enemy lands
2. Limit total number or attacks per day for raidning on enemy lands
3. Make "Attack rule" defend mages too
4. Remove executioner profession
5. Remove enemy county from portal in estate

Thursday, June 10th 2021, 3:38pm

it's actually good if they come, while in battle you can unleash all your hex and destructor...

besides, check this rep... it's already built in game for that... items very useful for dat
http://warofdragons.com/info/library/ind…?obj=cat&id=253
Really? :) Go kill BeefyChowMein or ChickenChowMein and get this rep from them :lol:

Friday, June 11th 2021, 6:26am

attack rule

or update the attack rule. we know we are in a war game, but we need to be attacked 2 times to don't play for 3 days. :noo: :beaten: :stupid:

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Friday, June 11th 2021, 12:55pm

Unfortunately this game is the game equivalent of Twitter. It's always low levels (aka the minority of people) coming to forums to "limit this, limit that" while all you could do is just get better. Stop staying in one level for far too long, stop trashtalking everyone and everything, including people's races (like gwenpool does in every single chance he gets cause he's too narrow-minded to actually know that as much as he gets offended by the mere presence of Turkish people, Turkish people and everyone in general are also offended by his existence) and for god's sake stop staying put in your place. Every day you people go online, you hunt, you do your thing and then just... what? Stay in the same place? You don't want to get killed during raids? You don't want to be easy scalps?

Here's a tip (and a spear behind it!): GROW UP. Learn to play the game, learn to make your account better. You never see anyone who's good complaining about raids because it's one of the aspects that keep the game alive.

tl;dr

Stop complaining.
Grow up.
Make sure tomorrow your account is better than how it is today, rinse and repeat until you're better than the raiders
Stop complaining
Get to higher levels because higher level means higher level items, higher level items means higher level stats, higher level stats means easier to defend yourself
Stop complaining
Learn to play the game rather than blaming others for being better than you
Did I tell you people to stop complaining? Just in case
STOP COMPLAINING
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 11th 2021, 5:41pm) with the following reason: please post comments in line with the forum rules. thank you