You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 21st 2021, 6:24pm

New great Battle

Hello everyone

I want a NEW GREAT BATLLE on Wednesday or Thursday.

The rules are Simple lvl 1-10 magmar vs lvl1-10 humans in one battle at City squar/O'delvay city squar.
The same for lvl11-20.

Fight start from 18:00 and will be closed at 1:00. so that the player who plays in America or in another country where the times are different can still join the fight!!!! . :fight: :fight: :beaten:
More players More funny it is :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :noo: .
Say :yes: :yes: :yes:

-Ressurect-

Monday, June 21st 2021, 6:36pm

I would like more GB battle events full stop. Is when the game is mostly lively and consistant with the actual basis of the game itself.

This idea has a good basis providing non break is on and it is beneficial valour wise for both party's.

Just my opinion :rose:

More GB EVENTS period.

LOL

Good gaming everyone

Monday, June 21st 2021, 7:19pm

better make arena 1vs1 pernament
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Tuesday, June 22nd 2021, 10:23pm

good idea but i would prefer slightly different brackets for fights. 1-5, 6-10, 11-15 and 16-20. Having only 2 brackets like that would really make it impossible for lower levels in the bracket to get any damage done

Wednesday, June 23rd 2021, 9:49pm

well we already have ancient plateu by levels
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Friday, July 9th 2021, 3:14am

better make arena 1vs1 pernament
+1