You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 25th 2021, 8:27pm

for brilliant certificates the auction can be changed at short notice, for everything else that is not missing ??? :puke: :puke: :puke:

Saturday, September 25th 2021, 8:58pm

There are other ways to buy/sell items 8) Perhpas its time to use Market Place on forum or trade channel in game :D "Exchange bug" is one of my favourite features as so far :)) just before shassor's will-accessory drop rate nerf :thumbsup:

Saturday, September 25th 2021, 11:32pm

Why is it only broken for setting up new apps, and not in the auction or when viewing apps? Thats a sign for copy pasting code and then screwing up. And why are there categories of items that don't appear in the list?

Did an intern code this?

I mean if thats a representation on how all of the game code looks like, geez.

Sunday, September 26th 2021, 12:26pm

fix it please, i can't buy sack of food from action

Sunday, September 26th 2021, 2:31pm

cnr+1

Dahna realy you dont have problem? I wish you put an application for mount food to see if you really dont have a problem

If the problem is not for everyone, then why some can other cant? Please those that can to say- do they use client or browser and which browser, myself tried client and 3 different browsers- result is same- I cant make application for "Sack of food", no matter which category I choose- "misc"or "food"(and I tried every category also). I didnt try to make appl for other stuff players are complaining.|

So, yes, please fix that at the end!
:yes:From any impasse there are at least 5 ways to escape :yes:

Sunday, September 26th 2021, 5:32pm

I have it too

Monday, September 27th 2021, 6:59am

I can not make offers either - Class:Weapons and shields

Monday, September 27th 2021, 3:19pm

A temporary solution has been implemented until the issue is resolved. You may now find a "Rare Items" option in exchange. In this you will find:

• Diamond Certificates (5, 10, 20, 25, 50, 100, 250)
  • Erdur Boxes (Empty and Full)
  • Sands of Renewal
  • Enchanted Mark of the Arbiters of Fate
  • Combat Certificates
  • Spirit Elemental Spheres
  • Joker Decks
  • Bottomless Casket
  • Magic Tablecloth
  • Lash of Renunciation
  • Wand Enhancing Scrolls

There is currently no information on if other items will be included or the estimated fix time for the original issue.

Monday, September 27th 2021, 10:12pm

Broken Exchange

I'm not able to put an exchange request netiher for animal feed/sack of food/ nor for pet food
Option -- is NOT available - which is bug because it seems to be possible by other players :pain:

Monday, September 27th 2021, 10:12pm

Also it seems that no one answer my previous posts

Monday, September 27th 2021, 11:28pm

Yes.

Wednesday, September 29th 2021, 5:57am

Exchange problem!!!

good, I open this thread through a translator I do not speak English, I have seen that many exchange things do not appear only if you have it added to favorites, I have been told that it is a bug, I would like to know if they fixed it? It is not a serious problem but if annoying, thank you, I await your answers.

Thursday, September 30th 2021, 8:00pm

can we also put in a category for weapon certs?

Friday, October 1st 2021, 2:33am

why not weapon certificate, put it in rare items please or solve bugs, i thing need same time to solve bug that time needeed for change items category. why dont want solve it?

Tuesday, October 5th 2021, 12:20pm

Issue is fixed

Tuesday, October 5th 2021, 12:23pm

As -TheBest- mentioned, the exchange issue should now be fixed. If you experience any further issues please comment on this thread.

Thank you.