You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 6th 2022, 12:31am

On the pages of the past and the future Part I

Hi, i have an issue with the quest "On the pages of the past and the future Part I " (a guide here ) when i had to do something with the Mermaid:
1.8 Maeli the Mermaid/Sorena the Mermaid - Mini-quest has 1 options:

a) If you have completed - Scattered Necklace [8] just go trough First dialog that she remembers you for the pearls that you returned to her.

b) You did not completed Scattered Necklace [8] - You have to give her Amulet of Battle Zorb [6]/Amulet of Luan tiger [6]

i choosed b) , but i can't give her my luan tiger amulet, and i can't return to choose a)

Also i got the message "Quest" when i try to talk to her.

this is what she say to me:

*The mermaid stares at you in amazement.*
What? What has this got to do with Chaos and the sorcerer?
*The mermaid suddenly falls silent, thinking about something, and then she bursts out and starts to babble excitedly.*
Perhaps you have heard, warrior. I have heard many interesting things! Only I am not going to say a thing until you bring me an Amulet of Luan Tiger. Well... And I will not utter a word about your Chaos!

Alright, Sorena... It is a difficult task, but I will find the amulet for you.

I think I will try to find your pearls, dear Sorena.

Sunday, February 6th 2022, 2:49am

did u buy a new amulet or u tried to turn in the one u had already? needs a new one. old one wont work.

Sunday, February 6th 2022, 2:27pm

Oh ok ^^ thank you for the answer :)