You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, February 27th 2023, 1:55am

Elite Berona for levels 5-6 :P

hello :shuffle:

I would like you to change the restriction of being level 9 to use the elite berona tiger mount level 10, I do not think it is good, as at this time many levels 9 have many better mounts in place, many low levels are limited to levels luans 6 and 7

I’m sorry for my bad English

Monday, February 27th 2023, 10:43am

Hello,
The tiger for humans and zorb for magmars were one of the first mounts of the game (if not the first) and level restrictions were set depending of the strength of players at this moment. Now players have access to better equipments and stuff more easily but lvl 6 tiger/zorb is still a good mount for lvl 5-6.

By the way mounts lvl 10 are accessible quite easily for players from lvl 6 like endagar, shankar and grumvol if you work on the corresponding red medal (Brotherhood of virtue, Bringers of evil and Underground knights).

Reputations are an important part of the game if you want to improve your game play and those 3 level 10 mounts are, in my opinion, stronger than lvl 10 tiger/zorb and this is why we barely see players using it in fight.

So if you want to be rewarded with a better mount at lvl 6, you may work on your reputations or wait for lvl 9 :)

Monday, February 27th 2023, 3:16pm

Hello,
The tiger for humans and zorb for magmars were one of the first mounts of the game (if not the first) and level restrictions were set depending of the strength of players at this moment. Now players have access to better equipments and stuff more easily but lvl 6 tiger/zorb is still a good mount for lvl 5-6.

By the way mounts lvl 10 are accessible quite easily for players from lvl 6 like endagar, shankar and grumvol if you work on the corresponding red medal (Brotherhood of virtue, Bringers of evil and Underground knights).

Reputations are an important part of the game if you want to improve your game play and those 3 level 10 mounts are, in my opinion, stronger than lvl 10 tiger/zorb and this is why we barely see players using it in fight.

So if you want to be rewarded with a better mount at lvl 6, you may work on your reputations or wait for lvl 9 :)

First of all, thank you for giving your opinion, Sylas :worship:
I just wanted to express an idea that I and some old friends had years ago that we believed that at some point they would include but there were never changes huge and if my character is not even close to the best I recognize it well but good everyone advances at his pace :stronger: