You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 16th 2023, 11:13pm

missed draw for laswodas

I can't find a draw anywhere for [JANUARY] Welcome to LasWodas .well: .well: !

Did I miss something or the draw was not done ??

Thursday, February 16th 2023, 11:24pm

Hello,

The draw has been weeks ago. Also your reward has been added directly into your backpack. If you have any further questions, please contact any Jester directly.

Thank you!

Tuesday, February 28th 2023, 2:43am

OK!
Thanks!

But there is : "How are the combinations selected?
Thread will be closed on Sunday 22nd of January around 15:00 Game time. In the following days administration draws random numbers live. Like that everyone can follow the draw live and make sure that there is no fraud going on. The numbers that are thrown result in the same order as thrown the 7 out of 36 prefabricated columns with which you can compare your combination."

And i cannot anywhere find draw numbers !!

Thank you!

Tuesday, February 28th 2023, 2:47am

+1

I was hoping to see numbers to be able to check prizes were correct. I don't have any idea how many coins characters won as they were simply dumped into accounts with zero notification.
:smoke:

Tuesday, February 28th 2023, 11:43am

23rd January 2023
12:32 Clover: Welcome to the draw for our LasWodas-Event! And here are the winning numbers:
12:32 Игрок Админчег Герой Clover [19] выбросил случайные числа 24, 4, 10, 18, 2, 34, 30 из 36.

Sunday, March 5th 2023, 1:15am

:worship:

Thanks !!!

...anyway, why i have not see that thread in forum!? :shuffle: