You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 31st 2010, 5:08am

Potential bug in quests.

ok i've had 2 seperate issues with this. the First time happend while the christmas event was going on. the 2nd time happened today. This is what happened:

I went and accepted my stone lotus assignment, which was to kill 10 stone lotus renegades and get they're medalians, then bring them back. So i killed the renegades, got the medalians and took them back. i clicked to turn them in, it told me the quest was completed, yet i didn't recieve any stone lotus rep, nor did it remove the medalians.

The other time i was doing the christmas event to kill 10 yetis and collect they're horns and turn them into the christmas spirit. Well i killed 10 and got 10 horns, went to turn them in, said i completed quest, but didn't give me a snow flake and didn't remove the horns. I didn't think anythign about it, infact i figured that it may be stopping because it was after christmas. But today i figured it had to be a bug. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Monday, January 3rd 2011, 5:50am

Just as an update, I just did Stone lotus again, and this time it worked fine. So idk if there was a problem with an update or something. But it seems corrected now.