You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 3:17pm

still havent recieved it..

refference origional post submitted .. 03/01/12 refferal bonus.

Keku levelled to 7 on the 3/01/12.. at 20:10hrs.. Posted no refferal bonus,
apparently i have recieved it an the thread is closed. Have checked back pack and nothing.

Thread has been closed so had to make another, sorry to be a pain but still waiting on my referral bonus. --slaine--

Friday, January 6th 2012, 11:05am

Sorry, there was an error yesterday, now it should work.

Saturday, January 7th 2012, 2:59am

No it hasnt, still not showing any chests recieved, :(
dont think the game likes me lol

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 12:35am

Ok still waiting? This is silly, I know its not a great amount, for somone levelling to level 7.. but Its the fact it isnt working, I havent recieved anything yet, an no one seems to be doing anything about it? If im not getting anything it would be nice to know? If i am but theres a delay, it would also be nice to know?
Can somone please tell me whats happening? Please

--slaine--

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 10:54am

We are currently investigating, why you are not receiving this bonus correctly. Please be patient.

Tuesday, January 10th 2012, 8:19pm

recieved. thank you