You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Friday, June 7th 2024, 12:39pm

Dwarium - Your Feedback is required!

Dear players! The time for waiting is over! It is with great pleasure that we present you with the beta-version of the new Dwarium client!

We would like to remind you that the client is still currently under development: it will be further updated and improved. However, we welcome you to test the new features to make your gameplay more enjoyable.

• Download Dwarium for Windows here.
  • Download Dwarium for Linux here.

For those using a MacOS, we plan to release a new version of the client after further testing, so stay tuned for more!

Please leave your suggestions or feedback about the Dwarium client here!

With a big thanks to the team for their efforts to produce these guides quickly, you can find more information about Dwarium here:

https://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=150
https://warofdragons.de/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=10057

We will still be looking to add more information as required, so please do keep posting your questions and comments.

Together - to new successes!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jun 9th 2024, 3:22pm)

Friday, June 7th 2024, 2:24pm

1). Please add the ability to search in Notes;
2). There is no way to manage belts and bags in DressingSettings.

Friday, June 7th 2024, 3:03pm

Cool client!

What I noticed as bug is:
When you log in from ".com", opening the player-info + effect it works fine, but if you log in from ".de" the effect-tab fails to open the player-info from ".de", so it just shows the main page from ".com".
Probably its linked to the ".com"-page, not to the page you logged in.

Friday, June 7th 2024, 4:00pm

• Missing a function to search in chat log (was present on previous client)
  • The loot statistics doesn't seems to register any fight (idk if it should be enabled somewhere i didn't find)

1. Chat Filter Settings
2. Enable New Loot System
3. Kill mobs and "Open Loot Statistics". Note, this does not work for Mystras mobs
  • Dressing setting is missing the shadow gear (was included in previous client - better would be to have those separated)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 7th 2024, 4:20pm)

Location: I am in a happy world full of animals without narcissists and bad people.

Friday, June 7th 2024, 4:03pm

Hello, first of all thanks for all the new updates. It looks like the game will be more enjoyable than before. ^-^

But I would like to make a small suggestion, would be nice to have an extra option in the game where only our friends can see our hidden infos. Or options where we can see their infos according to their preferences. Maybe this can be added to the ongoing innovations. Thank you very much. :whistling:
-

Friday, June 7th 2024, 4:07pm

Die Schreibleiste ist leider sehr klein, kann man die vergrössern?

Friday, June 7th 2024, 4:09pm

Kann man das Notizbuch aus dem "alten" Client in den neuen übernehmen?
So wie die gespeicherten Slotbelegungen?

Friday, June 7th 2024, 4:48pm

An sich super Sache. Bin begeistert! Nur finde ich keine Möglichkeit Links aus dem Forum oder Bibliothek zu kopieren. Das ist Schade wenn es so sein soll!

Friday, June 7th 2024, 4:53pm

Ok, habs rausgefunden.^^ Somit hab ich nix zu beanstanden und finde es einfach nur gut! :sneakers:

Friday, June 7th 2024, 6:23pm

Here's a thought, how about an auto translator. You can click your preferred language and it automatically translates ALL chat, items, messages, forums or anything else that has text, into said preferred language.

Would certainly sort out all the problems with Russian text that is still rife in the game plus save copy/pasting all teh time when you want to chat or read stuff in other languages :teacher:

Friday, June 7th 2024, 6:25pm

*the

I have a terrible habit of typing 'teh' instead of 'the', I guess my brain & my fingers don't quite synchronise quite right when I type that word. :lol:

Friday, June 7th 2024, 6:58pm

Sieht gut aus

Rüstungs set lassen sich z.b speichern , auch wenn man die gerade nicht an hat, muss man nur im rucksack haben

Leider lässt sich aber die Stielrüssi nicht mehr abspreichern, die wird nicht angezeigt

Friday, June 7th 2024, 7:02pm

The first impression is good.

However, various setting options do not work with the DE login.
e.g. autofood settings or armor set settings.

this is a machine translation ;)

Friday, June 7th 2024, 7:25pm

Testing it out now.

First impressions aren't bad. It seems to run quicker than current client.
Not too keen on everything opening up a new window instead of dropdowns i.e. Armour Settings, Food Settings etc etc which
makes quick eat or armour change take much longer due to having to open window first, then click on required items, then click
"put on" or "cast" etc
As mentioned (I think), no bags or belts thus far showing, or banner.

Too busy to test more stuff out so the jury is out on this client so far. But good base line to start :wink:

Friday, June 7th 2024, 7:26pm

Also - as you can see above ^^, posting here is inserting weird line breaks for some reason ;p

Friday, June 7th 2024, 7:34pm

thanks for new client

Friday, June 7th 2024, 9:42pm

Hello,

I use flood settings for information clan and alliance and need to have several flood in each channel.
Seems it's not available.
If someone knows how to do, don't be shy and tell me :rolleyes: .

If not possible could you think about it for utimate version ?

Have a good game.

Friday, June 7th 2024, 10:37pm

There is a mix of English and German in the reputation statistics in the properties field.

Friday, June 7th 2024, 10:40pm

For example, if an item link is posted in the chat, you will be directed to the English item.

Friday, June 7th 2024, 10:42pm

The pop-up windows for profile etc. are huge, can they be made smaller automatically?