You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 7th 2012, 2:53pm

Bug with Good intentions elixir

It is clearly stated that when a player drink a good/bad intention elixir which is gathered from castle resources, that player can not longer use BOV or BOE blessings on top of it like soup, black dragon, alalaila, ahimsa...etc....that is clear and understood.

However, during demo yesterday, I used a good intention elixir and when I tried to bless others with alalaila, I got a message saying that the targeted player (the player I was trying to bless) couldn't get blessed because of good intention elixir on him/her.

That made no sense...I understand I can't use BOV/BOE blessings with good/bad intentions but why can't I bless others? it's not in the description of the elixir and the message I got was saying that the target had it...which wasn't true.

is this a bug?

Thanks for your time.