You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 2:10pm

Small Forum Bug

when you try to add rep to someone in forums the box that appears after you click the add rep button will display behind the next post. any chance you could posibly fix this?
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 9:43pm

King...that feature is an error with MOST php boards I visit.

The only way to "fix it" is to make sure that the reputation button is right near the bottom of the browser screen. This will force the dialogue box "up" instead of "down" and you will be able to then give rep.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 12:51pm

:yes: I cannot add anymore to that, except that as always display will differ depending on the browser you use. So you might also try different Software.
:drink: