You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 5:16pm

Im not receiving the 1000 valor when finishing arena quest beast

Im tire of alwais having problems with the valor............this are the dates of the arenas that I have...but u could check all of them....and they are a lot.....ahh and please if u could fix my dartrong rep...I really appreciate if u look that up....im sorry If I dont have the exact date of the exchange I only remenber that was the first week in december 2010.
U could check them all....because never got the extra valor and they are a few..:bomb:
arenas beast done:
date 11/03/2011 finish time 15:58
date 05/03/2011 finish time 22:01
date 26/02/2011 finish time 22:29 :bitva:

Friday, March 11th 2011, 7:31pm

You are not receiving valor from the quest Spawn of spilt blood , because you only have a green UK medal. Only after 2000 UK rep (blue medal) will this quest give you 1000 valor.

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 8:45am

ufff...till blue them. thx for the info