You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 4:16am

Inter-server BF lags

:buee:I don't offten complain lmao:)......Inter-servere BF are the best thing you have introduced since I started playing this game..............

But instead of all these stupid competions like the well etc and face book crap.... plesae make these BF's work!!!

Spend your time and OUR money on the servers so these run smothly and we can load into fights.

This has been posted so many times now and all i see is "great new events" but these instances still don't work...we don't load in fight...we time out before fight loads...we break our armour and belts...... We lose valour from chains of wins and we waste money on fixing broken stuff!!

This is getting really old now...I have have perfect 50meg internet connection ...I follow all your instruction as to clear the chache..open that port ect and still I die on inter-serever BF's due to not loading

Please stop these events and fix this crap....it's costing me a other players loads of money in wasted buffs and repaire costs...CAUSE YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR OWN GAME WORK.

yes I'm shouting, cause i'm feed up with this shit service I get when I pay loads of money into this game and get either none or just some stupid generic answer from cross knight about clear this, open this port............ it's all been done a 100 times over. USE SOME OF THE MONEY WE PUT INTO THIS GAME AND MAKE THE STUFF WORK BEFORE YOU MOVE ON TO ALL THIS NEW CRAP!!!

AGAIN WHAT DO I SEE........... A GREAT NEW EVENT CAVE EVENT WITH .DE .PL SERVERS.....DID THE LAST EVENT NOT TEACH YOU WITH ALL THE COMPLAINTS THAT WE DON'T LOAD ON THESE SERVERS MOST OF THE TIME....BUT INSTEAD OF FIXING THE ISSUES...........YOU GO AHEAD AND GIVE US MORE SHIT TO SMASH OUR STUFF UP .............GREAT IDEA WHY NOT GIVE .PL SERVER ANOTHER BUFF FOR WINNING THIS EVENT......MOST LIKELY THE WEAKEST SERVER OF THE 3..........BUT THE ONE THAT EVERYONE TIMES OUT ON SO THEY WIN..............

WHY NOT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE THAT PAY YOUR WAGES AND DO STUFF WE WANT LIKE TOURNWMENT OF WORSHIP!!!.....OR INTER-SERVER BF'S THAT REALLY WORK....

STOP THE NEW STUFF UNTIL YOU CAN MAKE THE STUFF YOU ALREADY HAVE WORK.....IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AFTER ALL...GET IT RIGHT THEN MOVE ON!!!!

CONGRATS ADMINS WAY TO GO FOR A HAPPY XMAS AND SMASHED UP ARMOUR, BROKE AT THE BANK NEW YEAR. HOPE YOU ENJOY IT TOO:beeee:

NEW YEAR ....NEW GAME... OR AN ANSWER WOULD FOR ONCE WOULD BE NICE.....

REALLY THINK IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON 1.5 YRS NOW AND JUST GETTING WORSE AND WORSE SERVICE...WHY WASTE MY MONEY ON THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERINCED:buee:

Saturday, December 10th 2011, 4:43pm

+ 1000000000000000000

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 4:22am

lost of valor in cc

3 17 faeo time 11 dec 2011
i was in cc {winning} mining in red my screen went blank for 7 min refresh did'n work at all and i had 4 bars out of 5 internet signal
us soon refresh workt i was outside cc i lost valor also had no lagg problem b4 that and afther
can u fix this summhow?

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 6:13pm

Yeah I totally agree with this. Not too mention that 100 points contest thing didnt work worth a crap coz none of my points counted and I ended up spending 20g just to fix crap from the lag and timing out. Now I KNOW there has been a lot more people who has wasted even more gold than that easily. PLEASE fix the lag issues with the servers. Its an awesome idea but lets perfect it before we move onto something else. Please?
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo: