You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 10:02pm

Achievment problem

I have made all achievments for hero of the day but didn't get it....also it apear in my not earned achievments with all requirements in green...pls look into this

I have payed 50s to save fight link but is empty http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…=1&server_id=10.

Pls look into this as well

Regards.

Monday, December 19th 2011, 11:07pm

i have the same problem with hero of the say altough i see other people having the achievement. It seems there is problem with only some people

Tuesday, December 20th 2011, 2:56am

I have same problem....

quests I did...

20:33 You have completed the quest Snow Games.
00:36 » Magic Snowflake,Collected Anemone,Collected Lotus,Collected Mandragora: The Spirit of Christmas has reward you for your help in organising the festivities. Received: Magic Snowflake[href=]*2 pcs. Seized: Collected Anemone[href=]*5 pcs, Collected Lotus[href=]*5 pcs, Collected Mandragora[href=]*5 pcs.
22:08 You have completed the quest Test samples.
22:08 You have completed the quest Christmas Fireflies.
00:36 You have completed the quest General Joy.
01:33 You have completed the quest Removing Obstacles.

Quests for achievement....

complete quest "General Joy" 1 time(s)
complete quest "Christmas Fireflies" 1 time(s)
complete quest "Test samples" 1 time(s)
complete quest "Removing Obstacles" 1 time(s)
complete quest "Pleasant surprises" 1 time(s)
complete quest "Snow Games" 1 time(s)

complete quest "General Joy" 1 time(s)00:36 You have completed the quest General Joy.
complete quest "Christmas Fireflies" 1 time(s)22:08 You have completed the quest Christmas Fireflies.
complete quest "Test samples" 1 time(s)22:08 You have completed the quest Test samples.
complete quest "Removing Obstacles" 1 time(s)01:33 You have completed the quest Removing Obstacles.
complete quest "Pleasant surprises" 1 time(s) -00:36 » Magic Snowflake,Collected Anemone,Collected Lotus,Collected Mandragora: The Spirit of Christmas has reward you for your help in organising the festivities. Received: Magic Snowflake[href=]*2 pcs. Seized: Collected Anemone[href=]*5 pcs, Collected Lotus[href=]*5 pcs, Collected Mandragora[href=]*5 pcs.
complete quest "Snow Games" 1 time(s) 20:33 You have completed the quest Snow Games.

Thursday, December 22nd 2011, 11:11pm

dear admins can u pls say: we are investigating, wait for us...

been 3 days since I have raised this issue and no even a go to hell answer here

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 4:18pm

same problem w/ me :(
"I maybe a noob but I am not stupid!!!":podozr::knight1:

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 7:22pm

+1 missing hero of the day achievement even after completing the quests

Friday, December 23rd 2011, 7:35pm

I did all the quests alredy 3 times and still don't have the achievement :(
So, Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 12:28pm

personally it's not the only achievement i haven't earned although i meet the criteria
in my achievement list there are many achievements under geologist profession that i should have but they seem in not earned section for some reason

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 8:52pm

19:49 You have bought the following items from the shop: Bear Cub Medallion 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom!

didnt get achievement too and i see people with this achievement. Kindly look into this.

Thanks,

Hatred
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Sunday, December 25th 2011, 8:58pm

disregard my post above, i found what i did wrong. ^_^ peace and happy hollidays.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Monday, December 26th 2011, 9:42am

I buy ice weapon for snowflakes, but didn't get achievement.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 12:07pm

There were no achievements connected to the christmas Fair. If you already received the Hero of the Day achievement last year you could not get it again.

Wednesday, December 28th 2011, 2:14pm

Dear Cross Knight, if i have had achieved that achievment last yr than it shoudn't be in my "not earned achievments".

also u didn't sad anything about the fight broken ling i saved , i payed 50s to save that fight link....pls look into this as well, thank you very much

Friday, January 6th 2012, 12:50pm

i know i mentioned this before but this happens with many achievements
i have mined so far hundreds of agates, topaz and other rocks and still the achievement mine a agate, mine a topaz etc that i should get by mining the 1st one are in the not-earned section of the achievements.
the same happens with the forementioned by big978 achievement, although we meet the criteria for it, we have not earned it and it appears in the not-earned section.
This happens in some character not all, i've seen other people getting the achievement.
This is a bug of some kind please check it
thank you