You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 26th 2011, 5:21pm

Serious Problem

Dear admins today i joined a CC with a friend. We joined another server. Everything started normally. I fought 2 mags and won. At my 3rd battle everything started normally. When i had to hit him for one last time the battle stuck and i couldnt attack but the chat hadnt any problem.... Then the battle timed out and i lost and this damaged my red chainmail. That made me very very very sad :cry:.... After that i was afraid for the same thing... I changed my armor and started another fight... And i was right cause the same thing happened again.... But this time i damaged my NW items... The same thing also happened to my friend.... Why is this happening and what i have to do??? Cause i damaged my items and THIS ISNT A FAIR DAMAGE cause i didnt even lost the battle :cry:.... Plz help me...
I wish you merry christmas and a happy new year...