You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 12:29am

about Christmas Fair.

Thanks for answering about bear update....but is that fair? Can you answer please , Why On Other Servers There Was Possibility to Update Ice Bear to 10 lvl and 13 lvl, but There Not???? I cant Understand.
And How to understand this

why admin is sitting on lvl.13 bear ? for what ? just because? i dont think so..:/:secret:
Or .COM server is Very-Very-Very Special? :/:neznau::neznau::neznau:

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 12:31am

sorry image not showing , everything is understandable and without it)

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 12:42am

p.s. i have 510 magic snowflakes

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 1:35am

I have 521 snowflake. And I want to say that next year will not be able to gather so much.
After the new update will not be the Yeti. This means that now bears 10-13 will be everywhere,
except in this server. Here, these bears will be only the administration.
Thank you.

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 4:19am

Cross knight , you said : Everything that was announced in the news was offered at the Christmas Fair.
so can u tell,we will be able to update bear by other Fair/event/ later? i hope on that

Thursday, January 5th 2012, 10:21am

Please only use this section of the forum for reporting issues.