You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 8:55am

Tarariquon battle...

07:48 The Tarariquon battle has begun; let the strongest spider win! Issue your instructions now. Seized: Marvelous Glass 31 pcs.
07:48 Your spider throws himself into battle and delivers a blow to your opponent's spider.
07:49 Your spider launches an attack but fails to maintain it and your opponent's spider tears a leg from your charge.
07:49 You spider conducts a sustained and powerful attack, tearing a leg away from your opponent's spider.
07:49 You have lost the battle.

Hi all....I lost battle due my firefox broken/java script needed to reload.
Please Can you give me back 31 Marvelous Glass and Tarariquon ??? Thank You

I really think I not ask much

Friday, October 22nd 2010, 10:49am

In all cases where the problem occurs on the user's side we do not refund or give back anything. You should have made sure your software was updated before you went to play.
:drink: