You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 29th 2012, 10:23pm

red gnome rune

21:15 After a tough duel, you emerged victorious from battle with the Minotaur Warden. You bent down to search him and...a miracle! Your efforts were rewarded! You have found a Gnomes' Casket 1 pcs.

21:15 You open the Gnomes' Casket and find inside...
21:15 Gnome Coin 150 pcs
21:15 Amulet of Minotaur Call Design 1 pcs

Please look into this, it was a red rune, from red rune only drop should be : badur goblet, klesh sarcofag, shardolite or the horn.....it never droped purple Amulet of Minotaur Call Design 1 pcs

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4128

Thank you.

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 9:00pm

I would realy like to have an answer here.....spended a lot of money/time and resourses to open that rune and I would realy like to know if it is right or wrong drop.

Thank you.

Thursday, March 1st 2012, 9:57pm

You can get a purple minotaur summon recipe from red runes unfortunately.

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 4:19am

I got that crap twice too :(

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 5:10am

from the mentor site: http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/items/runes
purple minotaur summon recipe is listed as possible.

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 5:16pm

I thank all of u for your answers, but i still wait for an admin answer to this....

Please admins, can u at list say to me to clear my cashe?

Friday, March 2nd 2012, 7:54pm

Big cmon u arent the first one to get that and ppl even telling you...admin got much things to fix to make this game run flawlessly..give them a break we tell you its normal....i did got one,hidden too and im sure many more in my clan....

Monday, March 5th 2012, 11:26am

If it dropped what it did drop, then yes, it can drop that. I am not sure what you really want to find out.