You are not logged in.

Tuesday, March 27th 2012, 7:18am

Issues!

Hello. After four to six months of non playing, I decided to start to play again. I heard the rules were changed and read them. I understand that I can make multiple accounts but if I am banned I cannot make a new one.

So...
What about my previous re - rolls? They are banned, am I allowed to create a new account or does it only apply from when the rules were changed?

Years ago, I made two characters and they got banned for multiple accounts. A few years later I made numerous re - rolls and I am wondering can I make a new account now even though those characters were banned years ago?

What I am trying to say is, am I allowed to make a new account even with those past bans, re - rolls and jail punishments? Please contact me if you need further explanation and thanks in advance!

P.S) Can you please check me, to see if I am clean? So I know I won't be in fear of being banned IF I am allowed to create a new character. Is it possible for you guys to ban me for voluntary imprisonment now, or is it to late?

Thanks once again.
Kind Regards. :rose:

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:28pm

You can create a new character if you like.