You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 5:48pm

Cc 2.0

I am stuck in the Battlefield 2.0 Location after my battlefield finished, It says i cannot leave because portla has not been set up, Now i have died because i was attacked bya elvle 9 and a level 11.

Please fix the battlefields so that you can Leave if you havent run out of teleports.

Also please fix my items because i cannot leave because of another Problem with CC

16:43 The battle "Attack on Shaggy89" has ended.
16:43 Some of your items have been damaged: Elusivity Amulet (-1), Reinforced Warlord's Belt (-1), Unicorn Helmet (-1), Chrome Pauldrons (-1), Unicorn Sword (-1), Chrome Chainmail Shirt (-1).

I would also like to know What technical Issue you would be putting down to us not getting our valour back from the Failed Beta test?

Sunday, April 1st 2012, 6:27pm

same to me , 17:08 You have been attacked by ANDREYK [9] .
17:08 The battle "Attack on _-_pr0_xXx_-_" has begun.
17:08 The battle "Attack on _-_pr0_xXx_-_" has ended.
17:08 Some of your items have been damaged: Anger Boots (-1), Executioner Bracers (-1), Backpack (-1), Lightweight Knapsack (-1).
17:08 You have sustained a Legs injury. (level 2 injury 13hours 12mins)