You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 11th 2012, 1:44pm

Client forum load problem

HI all

I have client in my mashine but i couldn't loggin in forum via client (strange but i can do it with no problem via IE or Google chrom). When try to logg in always need some pass and user name so is this bug or just to blame my local IT policy?

Saturday, May 12th 2012, 8:49am

Hi Han-

I'm sorry for the problems you are having with accessing the forum via the client. Let's see if we can get it straightened out for you. First, is this a Windows, MAC, or Linux computer? Is this the first time you are having this problem on this particular computer? Have you ever been able to access the forums from the client on this computer?
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Monday, May 14th 2012, 3:35pm

HM... i don't know did you checksomething or not but since i'm under curse has stable access to forum :)
My PC is Windows based (not sure about the correct version of the installed one) - I had problem only from work - now seems the problem disapered. And actually due to phis problem usually i close the client and start Chrome browser