You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 15th 2012, 8:37pm

loading issue

i was on the game 15:00 server time however my screen froze, i tried to refresh and that wasnt working so i logged out and it wasnt allowing me to enter! i tried countless times and thats me just getting on the game around 19:00 and now my sentries from imonyans have only 1hr and 17m remaining.....im guessing this is a silly question.....bet is there any chance you can give me those hours back since game is to blame? i have 5 of them and i have spent a small fortune to do it sol as im on the verge of levelling up...i paypal a little from time to time only what can be afforded, all i ask is for some rectification....thank you:stesn: